the case goes wrong.

After WEEKS of being with Michael, Lena was slowly starting to trust him as Luci had full trust in the archangel.
while driving, the song, "who did that to you" played softly in the background, they were going to a case, but since they didn't find a hotel or a motel, they had to leave Michael in the car, meaning, he was just a toddler to them.

(Okay, here's where I give you guys some backstory about Luci and Lena's parents.)
Luci had a dad, as his mom wasn't one for show... They both were hunters and if you really wanted to know, his mother, was like John Winchester.
Controlling, manipulative, and overall toxic.
He barely got to see his dad, but when he did, they had a blast, they'd go out hunting, they'd go get beers, and they'd relax at home while his father cooked.
His mother would go out hunting, not needed help, then come home, hurting Luci for not helping her, or just start mentally hurting him. Yelling at him for not doing his job right, or just yelling at him because she wanted to.
Luci's moms name: Annie.
Fathers name: Tony.

Lena's mom was overprotective, she didn't grow up with a dad and personally, she was okay with that.
Her mom was a nice woman as so her little sister was a nice girl.
Lena and her mother would wait for Luci and his dad to come around, until it was just Luci, but Lena was okay with that as well, it was still sad seeing Luci so torn up about something.
When Lena's time had come, Luci took her on her first hunt, and on her 16th birthday, Luci even gave Lena her first beer.
And when she wanted to do hunting, her mom was outraged, telling her it was too dangerous.
But after months of begging, she'd given in, and Luci took off with Lena.
Mothers name: Destiny.
Little sister: (we give her this nickname.) Yazzy.

Luci smiled while he looked at the landscape, as Lena did as well.
They parked and got out of their car, while Michael waited in anticipation, anxiety filling his body with worry that they wouldn't come back.
It was like this for him everytime they did hunt, he just hated the thought of one of them hurt, while he layed powerless.

Lena hands Luci a shotgun while Luci handed Lena a pistol, salt filled if you were wondering.
While Lena grabs Annie's book, Luci not wanting to touch it or be around it, even if he needed it.
While they walk in, slowly leaving Michael's sight, the room was dark, and dusty.
Lena sneezes, turning on her flashlight-
"would ya look at that-"
Luci laughs, as Lena did as well.
while going into room to room, they would point their guns, just Incase.

They headed into one room, with a pentagram, them lowering their guns to gather information.
Lena looks over at the dresser as she picks a piece of paper up, reading it out loud.

"He was already here.."

She says as Luci's eyes grew wide, jumping away from the pentagram, as a man appears, his suit neat, his eyes, red.
"damn, I guess I'm stuck here.."
He groans, as Luci connected the dots.
"so someone purposely summoned you, to trap you, and get as much as they want. No punishment added for freedom I'm guessing."
He says, while Lena smiles.
"yes well, I'm glad this is easier for us"
She takes the book out after she put her pistol away, then starts reading.

"Exorcizamus Te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis legio, omnis congregatío et secta diabolica."

She says, the demon refusing to let the vessel get away, as he struggles.
The ground starts shaking as Lena and Luci stop what their doing, then the pentagram cracks, Luci and Lena's face filled with horror, then the candles blew out.
A minute of uncomfortable silence as the candles were lit up again, the demon nowhere to be found..

CLIFFHANGER.