Prologue

Trigger warning:
Theres like one curse word

The sun is beaming through the giant city, loud roads, chatter from people, and of course, Dave and Bambi coming home from shopping.

"Heh, that was fun!" Dave says happily.

"Yeah that's because you're not the one holding all of these clothes." Bambi says in annoyance.

"Oh c'mon darling, they're not that heavy." Dave says.

"Right..." Bambi sighs.

They continue to walk home through the loud city sidewalk. Passing by some people.

"It's quite busy today isn't it darling?" He says in slight shock.

"It's nearly easter, of course it's busy." Bambi said to Dave.

Dave clutched Bambi's suit. "Blegh, people..." He said in an anxious tone.

"Calm down boss, I'm here." He pats Dave's head.

They keep walking and walking until a strange man bumped into them.

"Hey watch out!" Bambi says in annoyance.

"Oh~ What's wrong? Did you think I was gonna kill your little friend there?" The man says.

"No sir, I was just asking you to watch out." Bambi says indefferently.

"Oh-ho~ We got a tough guy here huh?" The man says in slight annoyance.

Dave tugs on Bambi's suit. "I don't like this." He says, worried.

"Don't worry, remember, I'm here boss." He reassures Dave.

As soon as Bambi looks away from the man, the man took out a knife and attacked. "Ha!!".

The knife slashed the back of Bambi's neck. "Ack!-" He exclaimed.

"Ngh.... boss! Run!" He yelled.

"A-alright!" Dave ran as fast as he can in the opposite direction of the attack. Until he came across an alleyway.

Dave sighs. "Ngh, I wonder if Bambi is alright...." He says in an anxious tone.

"Now where am I exactly?" Dave says in confusion.

A rat runs towards the exit near Dave."Eek-! Rats!" He exclaimed.

"Blegh...! I need to get out of here." He says.

Dave walked to where he came from and saw Bambi fighting the attacker. "Ngh.... I hope he's alright." Dave says worried.

"I can't get out through there can I now? Ugh, another shopping day ruined!" Dave says in annoyance.

Dave walked through the alleyway, coming across rats, trash and general filth. Until he stepped on a card.

"Ugh! What did I step on?!" Dave exclaimed.

He picks up the card. "What even is this? Some sort of playing card? Looks like a dumb joker card." Dave says.

"Blegh... useless!" He throws away the card.

As soon as the card hit the floor, it began to twitch and turn in a fast manner, and then suddenly.

A shockwave threw Dave to a wall. "Agh!" Dave yelled in pain

A figure starts to appear to where the card was thrown.

"WOOHOO! I AM NOW HERE!" The Figure says in excitement.

"W-wha....?" Dave says in confusion.

The figure seemingly fell into the floor and then appeared infront of Dave.

"SALUTATIONS!" He reached his hand out for a handshake.

"W-who... are you?" Dave says to the figure.

"Oh! How rude of me, my name is Tophaty Bottom!"

Dave stands up. "Ugh... that's a dumb name."

"By heavens! You are one rude person aren't you chap!" Tophaty exclaimed.

Dave stands in annoyance. "What do you want huh?"

"Oh nothing much sir... I just want to make a deal." Tophaty said in a suspicious manner.

"A deal? Hah! Why would I need more money." Dave scoffs.

"Oh no no no sir! I can give you something you can't buy...." Tophaty says in reassurence.

"I can give you anything. Endless happiness. No more hitmen. And even... your parents." Tophaty says calmly.

"M-my... parents?" Dave says in shock.

"Yes sir! I can give you anything you want. All you have to do... is shake. My. Hand." Tophaty says in a menacing manner.

Dave hesitates, but he decided. "A-alright! What could possibly go wrong?" Dave reached out his hand.

"Ah-ha!" Tophaty reached out his hand aswell.

They both shook hands.

Tophaty chuckled. "What if I said... the catch is that I get your whole universe?

"W-what...?" Dave says in confusion.

Tophaty laughed maniacally. "HAHA! YOU SIR, HAVE BEEN TRICKED! NOW I AM GOD!" Tophaty flew into the sky.

"NOW I GET TO DO WHAT I WANT! KILL PEOPLE, ARSON AND WARCRIMES!" Tophaty yelled at Dave.

"W-WHAT!?" Dave exclaimed.

"But but, I'm a fair man, I'll give you your parents." Tophaty says.

Suddenly, Dave's parents in statue form appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh another thing. Have this disease!" Tophaty says in excitement.

Dave's hand started to change into a galaxy type colour. "W-WHAT IS THIS!?" Dave exclaimed.

"Have fun!" Tophaty told Dave and then, disappeared.

Dave, starting to process the situation, screamed. "BAMBIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" Dave cried out.

Meanwhile in the sidewalk. "Are you done yet you fucker?!" Bambi said very annoyed.

The man was unconsicous.

Bambi sighs, and then hears Dave's cries.

"Boss!?" He ran as fast as he could to the sound.

Bambi entered the alleyway. "Boss! Are you okay?!"

"Bambiiiiiii.....!" Dave hugged Bambi tightly.

"Boss, it's alright, I'm here." Bambi reassured Dave.

"Bambi..... look at this!" Dave showed Bambi his galaxy coloured hand.

"A person with a jester hat told me this is a disease...!" Dave says in a scared manner.

"Boss boss, calm down, we'll get a cure I'm sure." Bambi tries to calm Dave down.

"And look! My parents are statues!" Dave says in shock.

"Wait weren't they dead?" Bambi confusingly said.

"Well.... the man with the jester hat gave me a deal and well I.... accepted it." Dave said in a slightly embarrassed manner.

"...Boss...." Bambi sighs.

"Hey don't blame me! Grief is strong!" Dave scoffs.

Bambi sighs. "I think we are gonna be on a wild adventure."

THE END

This is my first fanfiction so don't hate on me too much :)