Episode 13 : The Anger of The Kind Man

INFO!

The 3D world in LoS is basically a universe between universes. Basically a hub in where you can reach any universe in the third dimension.

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

"Ah! It's school time, my apologies but I must teach some students today!" Algebra said.

"It's fine, your cookies are great though." Dave said.

"Oh thank! Oop- I really should be going now, see you!" Algebra ran towards a nearby classroom.

"Huh, you are certainly more nice than usual." Said Bambi.

"Yeah yeah! Just because I'm a popular celebrity that means I'm mean to people." Dave said in annoyance.

"Geez sorry then." Bambi took off his hat and scratched the back of his neck.

Dave took attention to Bambi's neck. "Hey, does it still hurt?"

"Uh... nope. It's been multiple days, it should've healed by now." Bambi put back his hat.

"Ngh... you really should be more careful, you could've died!" Dave said.

Bambi pats Dave's head. "Yeah yeah, don't worry I've got insurance." Bambi eats another cookie.

"Hmph. Not funny." Dave sits back in his chair.

Meanwhile in Algebra's class...

"So that's why we call pizza pizza!"

The students was writing down on their notebooks, some went to the bathroom and some were just doing nothing.

The bell rings.

"Ah! It's lunch, alright!" Algebra clapped his hands together. "Class dismissed!"

All of the students went into the cafeteria except for one, which was player.

Player walked up to Algebra's desk.

"Hm? What's wrong player? Do you need help on a math question?" Algebra asked.

"N-no, I just want to give you this new ruler because I saw t-that yours was broken..." Player gave Algebra the new ruler.

"Wow~ It looks so cool! Did you make it yourself?"

Player nods hastily.

"I love it! Here." Algebra gave Player some money as payment. "I would feel bad for taking this beautiful ruler without payment!"

Player rejected Algebra's offer. "N-no thanks sir! It's a g-gift, I just thought to give you it for free."

"Oh come on, just take it as a signal of gratitude dear student!" Algebra handed Player the money once again.

Player gave in and took it.

"Oh! Take this also!" Algebra also handed Player a lunch box filled with cookies.

Seeing the delicious cookies Player took them quickly. "You're hungry aren't you? Well then go to the cafeteria, you don't really have much time ha!"

Player nods and quickly ran to the cafeteria.

Algebra sighs and proceeded to read a book. "What a weird student."

Some time passed, all of the students went home and the staff were maintaining the school.

Algebra stepped out from his classroom.

Algebra sighs. "Man, what a rough day, calculus is never fun."

Algebra walked around the school for a while, grading and correcting the students' assignments.

"Hm... no the answer should be 12,8." Algebra then bumped into Dave in the hallways.