Episode 7 : Back to Basics

While Expunged and Mykel were on earth, out favourite duo Dave and Bambi were still chilling in a hotel in AD-Suffer.

It was in the middle of the night, well, what is close to night in AD-Suffer standards.

Dave and Bambi were sleeping in the hotel, Angkasa was working as usual and Glax is doing Glax things.

Suddenly, Dave heard a noise and wakes up. "Huh...? What was that...?" Dave said.

Dave gets up and looked around him. "Ugh..... my head...." He saw nothing other than Bambi quietly sleeping beside him.

Dave stands up and started looking for the source of the noise. "What could be making such a racket?!" He said quietly, not to wake up Bambi.

Finally, he found the source of the noise in the closet. "Ah! There it is!" He walked up to the closet and opened....

Inside it was.... Tophaty.

Before Dave could scream, Tophaty covered his mouth with his hand.

"Shhhh.... wouldn't want to cause a scene huh chap?" Tophaty whispered.

Dave tried to run away but Tophaty grabbed him and held him in place. "Do you really think I'm letting you get away THAT easily? Hah!" Tophaty said mockingly.

"Now... let us go to somewhere.... more private." Tophaty snaps his fingers and they were transported to the galaxy filled room that Expunged went to.

Tophaty removes his hand from Dave's mouth. "Blegh! Could you not lick my hand like that sheesh!" He shook his hand to get rid of the spit.

"Blagh! What do you want now!?" Dave demanded.

"Well I'll cut to the chase chief, I can't really kill you in this state, but I can give you a reminder...." Tophaty walked up to Dave.

"Do you know who I am chap? I AM A GOD OF SPACE! YOU HAVE NO POWER AGAINST ME! So why bother?" Tophaty asked.

"Hah! If you're a "god", then why didn't you kill me when you had the chance!" Dave replied.

"Tch, cuck. Well you see Davey chap." Tophaty snaps his fingers and a giant screen appeared.

"I was a god back then, and I am now. So I'll ask you again, why do you DARE to defy the invenitable!?" Tophaty asked in a frustrated tone.

"You could've just died and everything could've been over! But nooooo! You just have to be A FUCKING CUCK DON'T YA!?" Tophaty said very frustrated.

"Because unlike you, I have courage you fuck!" Dave replied.

Tophaty gets even more frustrated. "UUUUUGGGHHH!!!!! YOU ARE REALLY A BITCH AREN'T YA!? WELL THEN." Tophaty calmed down.

Tophaty sighs. "I envy your cockyness. You really don't know what I am capable of, I have DESTROYED MULTIPLE DIMENSIONS, ENSLAVED COUNTLESS UNIVERSES! WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE HUH?!" Tophaty said.

"Because." Dave pulled out his middle finger to tell Tophaty fuck you.

"ENOUGH!" Tophaty threw Dave onto a wall that just materialized with his powers.

Tophaty pins Dave onto the wall. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I AM SEETHING WITH ANGER AND RAGE!? I WILL COME TO YOU, AND KILL YOU IN THE MOST BRUTAL WAY POSSIBLE!" Tophaty yelled.

While Tophaty was doing his monologue, Dave notices an eye in Tophaty's jester hat....

And he punched it.

"AAAAAAAACK!!!!!" Tophaty loosened his grip on Dave.

Tophaty started to change form, his legs transformed into galaxy coloured tentacles, he began to have four heads,his jester hat split into four parts to fit the four heads and he gained multiple arms.