Episode 9 : Blast from The Past

Since The DnB and EnM storylines are pretty static right now, there will be another storyline, don't worry, this is the last one.

This whole storyline happens in well, the past. Specifically right before the whole Tophaty thing.

This storyline starts with a person named Batsy and his boyfriend, Damien.

They were living in a fairly comfortable house in the suburbs.

Batsy was sitting in the backyard not doing much. "Blep, today is very boring." Batsy said.

Amidst all of the silence that is surrounding the day came Damien. "Hey Batsy! What are you doing?"

"Nothing much, just watching the sky." Batsy replied.

"You're just watching clouds. Theres nothing interesting to see." Damien said.

"Well what else am I supposed to do huh? It's extremely boriiiiiing." Batsy replied in slight passive-aggressive manner.

Damien hugs Batsy neck from behind. "How can it be boring when I'm here." Said Damien.

"Yeah yeah I guess." Batsy looks around the backyard, not noticing anything out of the ordinary.

"Come on. Let's go inside, I'm pretty sure it's gonna rain soon." Damien went inside.

Batsy decided to look at the scenery for a couple of seconds. "Hm, sure is cloudy." Batsy said.

Batsy finally decided to go inside.

But when he was about to enter the door.

BAM!

A giant beam of a galaxy coloured material arose from the ground that the house stood and blasted Batsy away.

"Ack!" Batsy said while hitting the fence.

Batsy watched as the beam destroyed his house and along with it, his boyfriend.

"DAMIEN!" Batsy cried out, but there was no response.

Batsy tried to get near the beam but the immense heat from it was too powerful and Batsy could not even get any closer to where he was previously.

Suddenly, the sky turned into a galaxy colour, the sun blue and cracks in the floor start to form.

Batsy kneeled down in disbelief. "D-Damien...." Batsy covers his face while crying.

While Batsy was crying, he felt a touch on his shoulder.

Batsy turns around and found...

"Oh! Hello there Batsy!" A figure with a suit and short sleeves and green heart eyes and green glasses with 4 hands said.

"W-wha-!" Batsy jolted backwards.

"Hey hey hey! Calm down there gay person haha!" The figure said.

"Who are you!?" Batsy asked the figure, still crying.

"Oh right I forgot to introduce myself aha! My name is Aaron! And I am here to give you and offer!" Aaron said.

"Do you have any type of decency!? My house is destroyed, my boyfriend died AND YOU'RE GIVING ME SOME KIND OF OFFER?!" Batsy said very offended.

"Whoa whoa! Calm down there! It isn't like some of those door-to-door salesmen! I'm here to give a better offer!" The figure said.

"What is it huh?! I don't need any kind of offer!" Batsy scoffs at the figure.

"Or really? Not even.... the chance to.... ya know.... get revenge on the killer of your boyfriend?" The figure said.

Batsy freezes in place as soon the figure said that. "What..?" Batsy said.