Episode 17 : Slapstick

Heyo chaps I am back, finally got cooled in instead burnt out.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the 1930s, apparently. Considering our main character here doesn't speak.

But it was fitting considering Osh is basically a cartoon character personified.

And they were walking down a street after the group splitted up to look for clues and Tophaty.

But oh you didn't think it was gonna be easy did ya? Well of course it isn't, because Ping was watching them, intently.

Osh was oblivious to this however, just happily walking down the street, not a care in the world.

Until they came across a nice little flower on the ground, it looked like a rose but it was galaxy coloured, like most things here.

Nonetheless, they picked it up, thinking that it looked nice, but suddenly, an eye appeared on the center of the flower, gasping for breath. "AH! Man that was a hassle-"

Osh, upon seeing this, dropped the flower, freaked out.

"Ow!" The flower shouted. "Gee... why do people get so surprised when they see a talking flower, like come on that isn't an uncommon trope."

Osh's textbox appears. "Who are you!?"

"Calm down there kid, I only want to help ya, I know exactly what you're heading to and I thought I could be of some use."

"W-wha? How can you help me anyways? You're just a small flower." The textbox printed.

"Just... pick me up and put me next to your chest, you'll find out soon."

"Okay!" The textbox printed, gullible as ever.

Osh put the flower next to their chest, oblivious.

Immediately, the flower sprouted multiple thorny vines and stabbed into Osh's chest, clinging to it.

Osh was overwhelmed with pain and passed out.

Osh eventually woke up, seeing the flower hovering over them on while still being attached to their chest.

"Hey you, you're finally awake. Sorry for thait, I forgot to add the subduer."