Episode 12 : Rescue Mission

Tick... tock.

Tick... tock

Tick... MYKEL!

Mykel gasps. "WHO-"

Mykel sits up and looked around his surroundings, noticing he was on some sort of grassy plain, everything was lush and beautiful, and then he looked up to see the figure who woke him up.

"Mykel! Long time no see!" The figure said.

Mykel was shocked to see his childhood friend after years. "S'ANAI!" Mykel hugged S'Anai.

"Ah! Mykel have you seen my new partner yet?" S'Nai asked.

"I don't think so! Where are they?" Mykel replied.

"He's right here!" S'Nai points beside him, but there was nothing.

"Uh.... S'Nai, did you take your meds?"

"Huh...? You don't see him? He's right here!" S'Nai then again pointed at the air beside them.

"Sure....." Mykel said.

Mykel finally remembered about Expunged.

"Ah right! Hey S'Nair! Where are we again?" Mykel asked.

"I don't remember... what do you think hun?" S'Nai looked at his "partner" beside them.

"Ah! Of course how could I forget! Thanks hun!" S'Nai looked at Mykel again. "We are in the countryside!" S'Nai replied.

"Ah! Do you... by any chance have like a car or something? I need to go back to the city!" Mykel asked.

"Uh..... if I remember correctly.... I do have a car! Come with me!" S'Nai replied.

Mykel thinks to himself. "It's just gonna be a pile of scrap again isn't it."

S'Nai and Mykel walked along the countryside sidewalk and they chattered.

"So.... S'Nai, anything cool happened?" Mykel asked amidst the silence.

"Ah! Lots of things happened! There was thi giant explosion! It was very loud and then everything went all galaxy coloured and pretty! The sun was beaming...."

Mykel thinks to himself while S'Nai was talking. "I would blame his schizophrenia if it wasn't for the whole Tophaty thing."

"...and then that's why I didn't eat the last piece of pizza last night." S'Nai finished.

"Ah! That's cool." Mykel said.

S'Nair nods. "Oh! We're here!" S'Nai pointed at a house on a hill.

Both of them walked to the house and entered the garage.

"Wow, I didn't actually expect there to be a car." Mykel said in shock.

"Of course! I literally said that there was!" S'Nai gave the keys to Mykel.

"Whoa- Hey.... don't you need the car?" Mykel asked

"Nah! Why would I leave? Now go to little journey there."

"That's fair, welp, it was nice meeting you again old friend." Mykel entered the car.

S'Nai leaned on the car window. "Yeah! One last high five?"

"Alright!" Mykel said excitedly.

They both high five eachother before Mykel started the car and drove.

S'Nair yells. "GOOD LUCK MYKEL!" S'Nai waved.

After a while, Mykel eventually arrived at the city, looking worse for wear.