Lots of Info 2 : Mechanical Abominations

Aight another one of these.

Let's jump right into it.

First up are Brobgonal and Tristan, so let's start with out favourite racist warcriminal shall we?

Brobgonal The Hitman

Description:
Brobgonal is a 4'7 hitman in a mech that is approximately 9'3 tall, yes that is canon.

Now his mech has multiple things in it's arsenal, here is the list:

Plasma Blaster
The plasma blaster is a mounted blaster that is on his mech, his blaster fires highly concentrated plasma beams at an object or opponent. It has two nozzles for double the fire power and it is a semi-automatic blaster.

It can swap into a robotic hand and the plasma beam can pierce through 5 inches of concrete if it is fully concentrated.

It has two modes, fully concetrated and the normal rounds. Fully concetrated is like a sniper round, it has a very fast velocity but very slow firing speed. And normal rounds are spheres that go to the opponent or object at a medium speed and fast firing speed and explode on impact. Concentrated rounds are 5 rounds per mag and normal rounds have 50 rounds per mag.

Claws
There are 5 claws that come from the chest area to grab an opponent or object. Those claws have a length span of 10m.

Satelite Dish
The satelite dish serves as a receiver for well, receiving signals for either intel or spying on enemy radio communications.

Robotic Hands
The hands are robotic obviously, but they have a special property, which is it's lightning capabilities. It can fire lightning from the fingertips of each hand, but it can only do it for a short amount of time before running out of fuel.

Robotic Eye
The robotic eye is basically an information giver, it shows the info of the target and etc.

Brobgonal's Origin
Well, Brobgonal in this universe wasn't made by Expunged, however, he was made by Bandu, that's why he calls Expunged uncle in episode 13.

He was created as a friend for Bandu, just like in the original DnB universe, but he has hair now.

He became a hitman due to not having a job for most of his life until he came across Tophaty who gave him a job and mech, and was instructed to kill Yassified!Dave.

Tristan

Description:

Tristan, actual name Tr1st4n, is an 8 year old child before becoming well, a mechanical abomination by Bandu. He, in his mechnical state that is, 10'3 tall.

He's mechanical body is made from a type of metal known as "Xerium" which is a metal native to AD-Suffer.

He is mainly fueled by galaxy power indicated by the galaxy coloured substance on his chest, his organs are in a glass container used as well, organs.

The only biological thing in him is his head, which still has his brain and skull, well, some of his skull. Oh and his eyes of course.

He is very gulliable, because well, he is a child, and will act like a child most of the time.

Like Brobgonal, he was created to kill Expunged, and he is very unaware of his actions, he only thinks of these murders and harm as playing. And he "plays" with these things:

Hooks
These hooks come from his mouth and launch at the playmate to hook their flesh or clothing and then devours them or take them to Tophaty or Bandu.

Poisonous Gas
His mouth also excreated poisonous gas due to the galaxy coloured substance producing very high amounts of highly dangerous metal dust.

Well, that's it, theres nothing more to say about these two, so enjoy having the image of Tristan.

Gallery

The old design for Brobgonal

Old Design for Tristan