Episode 6 : Past Guilt

The blue sun is shining through the city, the galaxy sky shines with lots of stars, and the sounds of a car moving through the road breaks the silence.

Expunged wakes up from his nap. "Ngh...."

"Oh! You're awake! Here, let me get you some food and water." The figure said.

"Where... where am I?" Expunged asked, not really in the right headspace.

"We are in my vehicle, you seemed to be in rough shape so I thought I'd nurse you back to health heh!" The figure replied.

"What... what happened?" Expunged asked again.

"Well, I saw you getting attacked by those damn phone droids! But thankfully, I managed to save you with an EMP just in time!" The figure replied again.

"Oh... well I definitely owe you one then." Expunged then looked at his surroundings.

The vehicle had a lot of stuff in it, mainly multiple homemade weapons, a picture of Tophaty, the figure and another figure in what seems like a family photo.

"Uh... nice place you've got here." Expunged said.

"Oh thank you! I'm glad you like it!" The figure said hastily. "Please marry me." The figure whispered.

"What?" Expunged asked.

"N-nothing! That was nothing." The figure replied rather untrustworthing.

"Oh! I completely forgot to introduce myself, my name is Nightmare! B-but don't let the name scare you though! I'm nice I promise! And you can just call me Mykel!"

"Okay....?" Expunged replied to the figure, suspecting something's up.

"So.... I think I should be going now..." Expunged then proceeded to head for the exit.

Mykel blocks him. "W-wait! You still haven't eaten your food yet! And plus, you still haven't fully recovered!"

"Uh... I think I'm feeling fine..." Expunged replied.

"Nonsense! Go sit back...." While they were talking, a phone droid was recording the whole thing live from the car window.

At Tophaty's lair...

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT MY DAD!?" Tophaty shouted.

"It appears to be the case boss..." Bandu replied.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Tophaty said in denial of what is happening.

"And he's with the red hatted idiot aswell!" Bandu said.

"BRO MY MAN'S SIMPING!" Tophaty said, in even more denial.

"Do you want me to send in the droids?" Bandu asked.

"I don't know Bandu, do I look like a human- OF COURSE I WANT THE DROIDS SENT!" Tophaty shouted.

"Alright." Bandu then proceeded to push a button and countless droids were sent.

Back at the car...

"See? Isn't this better." Mykel said.

"I guess...." Expunged replied.

Mykel notices some phone droids swarming above them. "Fuck! Droids!" Mykel proceeded to activate the EMP forcefield that is in his car.

"H-huh? What's happening...?" Expunged asked.

Mykel activates his car. "Uh... nothing is happening hot- p-person!" Mykel frantically said.

The car started and drove at high speeds, the swarm of phone droids following behind.