Episode 14 : RTX ON

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh, that looks cool." Dave said to Bambi.

Bambi nods.

Algebra called on Dave and Bambi. "Hey! What are you two doing back there?"

"Oh nothing, we were just looking at this 'thing'." Bambi replied.

"Ah! This is Bandu or well Badai's realm, aswell as my realm, so I can cross here freely without any interruptions." Algebra continued to "walk" with his wheelchair.

The others followed.

"So... who was that Tophaty fellow? I was too mad to remember haha..." Algebra said embarrased.

"Oh that prick! He is a bitch I tell you." Dave crossed his arms.

"Well to elaborate, boss made a deal with him and accidently summoned him into our 'universe' or so he says." Bambi replied.

"Ooooh~ I knew I recognize that name!" Algebra puts his index finger on his head.

"That guy is a real meanie I tell you! He has destroyed a lot of my dimensions! Including this one but I managed to restore it." Algebra continued to "walk".

"So you know him? Do you know how to kill him though?" Dave asked.

"Eeeeeeh.... no sadly, I don't dwell with that stuff hah." Algebra replied.

"Drats." Dave said in a disappointed manner.

"Say Dave, I've always wondered, why didn't you use your 3D powers earlier to defeat Tophaty?" Algebra asked.

"Huh? What 3D powers?" Dave said confused.

"What? Don't all Dave's have 3D powers? Guess your AU is an exception huh." Algebra said to Dave.

"Wait there are more of me out there!?" Dave said baffled.

"Wow you are really young huh, well to answer your question, yeah there are, take me for example, I was just playing along when we first met haha..."