Lots of Info : Tophaty

So I'm doing this now, just a page about a certain character, whether it'll be their origins, habits etc.

First up is Tophaty (obviously.)

Origins (Design Wise):
Well, Tophaty is the sona of me, Tophaty, I know very confusing but basically, I have made a lot of sonas with differing names, and Tophaty is part of the Tophaty group of sonas, now his first design was basically my roblox avatar (adam16493) into a sona, that's basically what his design was based off, now the yellow jester Tophaty was just created from watching a video on youtube.

Design:
Now Tophaty's current design was made by @/canvasknight on twitter, and there is his actual full design on my twitter @/MrTopaty.

Now time to talk about design choices, first off, I tweaked some of Tophaty's design choices from Canvas' original design, such as giving him a vest, a purple vest due to it being Tophaty's favourite colour. The jester hat was based off a funny event that happened in a server that I was in where people impersonated a person on said server and basically started a cult.

And the person had a Bandu pfp, so that's why the jester hat is green.

The eye is also a refrence to a mod in the server where they had an eye for a pfp.

Now Origin Tophaty is based off space stuff, his tentacles are galaxies, the inside of his cloak thing represents a black hole and the blue teeth represents a neutron star.

Lore:
Now Tophaty is what in my universe calls it, a Cosmolite, they're basically god like beings that warp through dimensions and eat the dimensions for food, but unlike the other Cosmolites which are very dumb, Tophaty has human level intelligence.

And unlike the other Cosmolites, Tophaty is way more powerful, being able to control time and space, change dimensions and all the OP stuff.

So that's what makes him so deadly, because he has godly powers and the intelligence to use it effectively.

His only weakness is a scroll mentioned by Angkasa called "The Scroll of Rules" which as the name would imply, force some rules onto Tophaty so he won't do a certain thing, but as mentioned by Angkasa also, the scroll was destroyed, so Tophaty can freely do anything he wants.

Tophaty has parents, but they're long dead by now, they're called The Caretakers, but I won't go into detail about them here.

Tophaty is the creator of his own pocket dimension, AD-Suffer. Now that's the only pocket dimension he has, the other pcoket dimensions such as AD-Time are controlled by another different entity.

Tophaty has an origin form, which is more powerful than his Humanoid form yes, but a glaring weakness of the origin form is well, it has a weakness, while Humanoid, Tophaty will still feel pain, but he can mostly regenerate the damage. But Origin has his "Core" (which is the powersource and basically heart of a Cosmolite and a Galaxite) exposed in the middle of the four heads.

Despite him being powerful, he also has a glaring weakness on both of his forms, which is mental damage, he is very quick to anger and will attack if provoked.

Tophaty is more powerful than Expunged and Bandu but only if they're alone, if they're together, Tophaty and them are evenly matched, that's why Tophaty recruited or well, manipulated Bandu to serve him.

Tophaty is a bottom.

Tophaty is 14092007 years old, pretty high number eh? Well no that's a young adult in Cosmolite standards.

The reason he attacked Dave and Dave specifically, is because he knows Dave is a main character in his universe. Yes Tophaty is very meta.

Fun Facts:
-One of the dimensions Tophaty destroyed was the BnB dimension.
-Tophaty has a Step Dad and Step Brother, which is Mykel and another character not introduced yet.
-He is very, very meta. He is even friends with the StormWitch DnB AU creator cadencore.

Well that's all, if you have more questions, just ask me on twitter or smth idk lel

Gallery or smth:

Tophaty

Origin Tophaty