What is this world?

I had died but it was in the name of protecting a world of my father against the tainting fingers of Chaos, yet I feel as if my duty hasn't finished, as if it has only begun... Then I heard a voice.

"Your thoughts speak truth, my son"

"Fa- Father?! Ho- how are you?!"

"Your questions cannot be answered right now, unfortunately, but as we speak Chaos is preparing to taint another fabric of reality. With my psykic powers I shall transport you to their world, and it is there you shall assist them against the onslaught of Chaos, the onslaught of your traitorous cousins!"

"It would be an honor to fight once more father but- but I am just a mere Bibliotheca, one who's power in the Warp is mediocre, why me? Why is it I that will be sent but not my far more powerful brothers such as Magus-Frater Johann?"

"One must not worry of his power but that of his morals, Raphael... The reason why I chose you is because your morals do not contradict with your views of different species, in short you are not a Xenophobe. The world you shall be sent to is filled with many different species... some I myself cannot stand but it is for the good of not only our universe but of all... Your power will be multiplied with my own for you shall become a Princeps-Eques, and the total knowledge of the Legion shall be given to you, be it the taming of beasts or the smithing of powerful weapons, you shall have it."

"Thank you, father, I will not disappoint you. All of Chaos shall be purged from the world you shall send me to. In my heart and mind, I shall continue to follow your ideals and morals to my very soul and see to it that the task you have given me will be accomplished."

"Goodbye my son... May the Light of my Father go with you... "

Out of nowhere a blinding light engulfed me and I felt my soul be shot as if it was a meteor... Goodbye Father, goodbye brothers... may your strength free our home from the clutches of the Chaos Gods.

Narrator POV

Sitting on a stone bench, Raphael in his Psykicae Arma, a version of the Vermis Arma which amplifies the power of a librarian by 5 times. Next to Raphael are 2 women, an elf and a demihuman, a feline subspecies, they were kissing the cheeks of his helmet.

He sat there, dumbfounded of what the 2 women were doing to him, he then remembered what his father said to him before being transported to this world.

'SLAANESH!!! Your foul temptations will not tempt me! I am a man of my Father and a Loyal subject of The Emperor!' He screamed in his head then repeated a prayer of Celibacy and Chastity, 15 times.

"And with that the Enslavement Ritual is complete." The demihuman said.

"YAY!!! I did it! I summoned a monster!" The elf said while jumping in the air of happiness