43. Home husband

There were voices coming from the corridor with rushed steps, followed by barking

"They for sure are here, please come in."

There was as if a lightning has hit Jungkook's body, his skin filled with immediate goosebumps the moment he heard that soft voice, then the scent of waves and stardust filled Jungminie's bedroom.

"Jungkook, hi, what do we have here?" Doctor Namjoon rushed inside first stopping at the bed.

"The fever isn't going down, I don't know what to do," Jungkook moved a bit to give the doctor access to Jungmine.

"I'm not a first contact doctor, but I believe I know enough about medicine to help," the beta sent him a reassuring smile then opened his bag.

"Dad! Dad Jimin," new tears stormed down Jungminie's face when Jungkook turned to see the omega standing at the wall watching them in an a bit embarrassed way, his opened jacket slipping off the right shoulder like that oversized violet t-shirt uncovering that rich moon shaped mark, those dark a bit long hair tight up in a sexy man bun, and Jungkook was staring with his jaw dropped as his husband has never looked prettier.

Jungminie's cry brought him back to here and now, the boy was fighting with doctor Namjoon who was trying to measure his temperature.

"Minie, doctor Namjoon is here to help you, calm down," Jimin ran to the bed to lean over their baby and caress down his face.

Jungmine momentarily became calm as always when he was confronted with Jimin's closeness or scent.

Doctor Namjoon sighed finally able to proceed with the check up.

"He's a rough young man," he commented when both Jungkook and Jimin blushed. "But his dads both are short tempered," the beta seemed amused.

Jungkook stayed quiet slipping a bit closer to Jimin to place his hand on the backside of his husband's neck. Now he was calmer as having this man back at home he could deal with every hardship coming their way.

"I think he's a bit like you Jimin, very sensitive and affected by emotions, would say he, alike you has a speaking body, very symptomatic," doctor Namjoon was rumbling through his bag to find some medicine. "Jimin, can you make your son drink that down?"

"I can guarantee nothing, he's a stubborn one," Jimin chuckled getting up from the floor, running his palm over Jungkook's hair briefly making him almost levitate.

The next minutes Jungkook was watching Jimin being extra calm when Jungmine was spitting the medicine back on his palm, but the omega persuaded him to swallow the next spoonful.

"Here," Jungkook reached for the fresh towel he has brought to caress off Jungminie's sweat, then wiped Jimin's hand off their son's spit.

Jimin seemed amused barely holding in a laughter.