53. Soft and sweet

"Hi my love," Jungkook stretched his hand out to take his

"You don't look so well," Jimin sighed watching his husband's beaten up face.

"Jungkook? I mean," the doctor glanced at the physiotherapist. "What has Mr. Park meant by that?"

"Jimin is my husband and him being here helps me so much," Jungkook grinned squeezing Jimin's palm tighter.

"Excuse me... since... since when?" Asked the stunned men.

"We've married a year ago but are together for five years. Our son is four years old now."

"Son? Jungkook you're telling us you have a child?" Both were looking at him as if he had lost it.

"Yes, I have an amazing son and an equally amazing husband," Jungkook was still looking at Jimin who blushed terribly.

"I will wait in the corner the medical staff really needs to treat you now."

"Ok," Jungkook sighed letting go of his hand when Jimin tottered to a chair at the wall watching the two still very confused men taking care of his husband. Soon everyone will know, he won't need to hide, his heart becoming lighter, as he was too proud of his amazing man to not to brag about it left and right.

"We have to stay in Vegas for one more week till the next fight," Jungkook was smiling when he jumped into the bed placing the laptop on the duvet.

Jimin immediately cuddled to his side enjoying the temperature of his body, even more to observe how low his husband's sweatpants have slipped to uncover the new tattoo, their wedding date, inked along his right v-line.

"Are you still going to work on the film? I guess you really need to rest after the fight," Jimin glued his lips to Jungkook's shoulder getting drunk on the scent and the structure of his skin.

"I'm inspired now, don't worry about me, I'm ok," there was a big warm palm taking his face in to lift it then soft still swollen lips melted on his.

"Inspired to kiss?" Jimin smiled into their connected lips.

"Very inspired. You know I never can get enough of your kisses," Jungkook's beautiful tongue licked over the shape of his lips so Jimin opened his mouth to catch it in and play with it hungrily, both moaning into the kiss while getting deeper in, Jungkook's tongue now almost at the edge of his throat wasting his palate.

"Mmmm... so yummy," Jimin pulled back, saliva strings bursting on their faces.

"You make me so turned on. Damn! I want to concentrate on the video," Jungkook's hands moved underneath his shirt caressing up and down his body impatiently.

"I'm sorry. Hey, finish what you need then we can continue this," he giggled pecking Jungkook's lips again.

"You're torturing me," those hungry lips began to waste his neck when long warm fingers slipped into his boxers to move into him.