Guilty?

SIDNEY'S POINT OF VIEW :

I couldn't stand seeing her like this, all happy to see her siblings. What about me? She left me. She abandoned me right after my mom died. Living me alone and what for? Studying psychology at some University on the other side of the country. What I would give to punch her right now...

"I called her. We need her" Tatum answered my previous question.

"You need her" I corrected. I wanted her to know how mad I was. She was my best friend since kindergarten and she just left for no reason.

"And I'm not leaving until you're all safe" Y/n dared to say. Oh really?

"Yeah? Really? Cause that's something you seem to be really good at." I answered in the meanest way I could.

"Oh, please don't start. Just make up... or make out. But don't start with this" Tatum laughed. Ugh. Make out? What the fuck.

"Shut up." Both Y/n and I mumbled at the same time. At least one thing we agreed on. I caught her looking at me with sadness. Well at least I know she feels bad about it. Great thing she does.

Tatum and Dewey left to check which way out was the safest, leaving me alone with Y/n. Fucking awesome.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW :

I had to ask her or else I was probably going to have a heart attack. "Are you alright? I mean why- why are you here?" I shyly asked, avoiding eyes contact.

"He well... she... they... whatever. I was attacked at my place earlier and I'm fine. Not that you care anyway." She answered with absolutely no emotion in her voice. Well at least that's what she tried to do. She was scared and I could feel it in the way her voice slightly shook as she spoke.

"I do care Sid..." I whispered.

"Then why the hell did you leave?" She yelled out of anger, jumping on her feet and closing the distance between us. "If you 'care' about me why the hell did you leave me when I needed you?" she kept on yelling at me, tears forming in her eyes.

"I swear one day I'll tell you why but... for now let me tell you that this is the thing I regret the most. Leaving you. But I didn't have much choice really..." I mumbled the last part hopping she wouldn't hear.

"I needed you, Y/n... just you and you were not here" she whispered, tears rolling down her cheeks. I couldn't help it, I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in for a hug that she didn't refuse. She got comfortable in my arms, like she used to.

"I'm so sorry Sidney" I whispered, stroking a piece of hair behind her ear. She held me tighter. Does it mean she missed me too? Our embrace was interrupted by someone yelling Sid's name. We both turned around and noticed Billy, her boyfriend, surrounded by policemen. "I didn't do it Sid and you know it!" he yelled again as the men pushed him to keep on walking to the door. This motherfucker. He was free.

Tatum came back and showed us the way to the back exit, Dewey was right behind us. We stepped out of the station and were greeted by the most famous pain in the ass ever : Gale Weathers. She started asking Sidney some questions and I didn't really pay attention until Sid punched her right in the face causing her to fall on her camera man.

"That was hot" Tatum stated, winking at me. This bitch.

We made our way to the cars, then to the house. As expected my mother wasn't actually delighted to see me but who cares. I wasn't here for her anyway. We settled in mine and Tatum's bedroom; Sidney will sleep there and I'll stay on the couch. It's safer if she's not alone. Only I wished I would be the one staying with her...

She headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower, leaving me alone in the bedroom with Tatum. After a few seconds, my phone rang.