Pitch Perfect

Louis's POV

Lauren came and sat in the chair with me. Even though it was a big one she was practically sitting on me.

"Louis can I ask you a question?"

"Of course love."

"Well you see I was hoping you guys would maybe give me some pointers on how to become famous."

"I'm sure we could arrange something."

"Thanks. So much!"

"So what's this movie about?"

"You'll just have to watch it and fin out."

"Fine." She pouted.

Lauren's POV

This movie is hilarious! I can't believe I haven't seen it yet. That boy on there sure is cute. But Louis is way cuter! Hehehe I have an evil plan.

"Man Louis that guy sure is cute! I just want to kiss those beautiful lips."

"Oh really? You know Becca sure looks cute also."

"Did you know she is off of Twilight? And speaking of Twilight Robert Pattinson is so totally my future husband!" I almost started drooling.

"Oh ya? Kristen Stewart is my future wife!"

"Sorry man she's taken!" Niall yelled.

"Whatever Niall!"

I think Louis was just trying to make me jealous back. But it so didn't work.

"I'm bullet proof nothing to lose. Fire away fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim. Fire away fire away. You shoot me down but I won't fall. I am titanium. You shoot me down but I won't fall. I am titanium." I sang with the movie. Even though it was in the background.

"We should record you singing that song!" Louis yelled.

"Lou SHUT UP!!!" Harry yelled at Louis.

"Sorry." He whispered.

The movie was over and I was pooped.

"Lou I think I'm gonna go to bed."

"Okay goodnight."

I walked in and pulled the covers over my head and before I knew it I was out.

The next thing I know I'm in a room with just me and Louis.

"Excuse me? Lauren can you come here for a moment?"

I have no idea what's going on but I don't care.

"Sure." I walked over to him. He got down on one knee.

"Lauren," he began," will you marry me?"

OH MY CHEESE AND CRACKERS!!!!

"Yes of course I will!!!"

He put the ring on me and picked me up spinning me and kissing me!! I screamed with joy.

"Lauren? Lauren are you okay?"

Why would he ask me that? Of course I'm okay! I'm engaged to Louis Tomlinson!!

"Lauren come on are you okay?" He said sounding really worried.

"I course I am sweetheart. What could possibly wrong in this moment Louis?"

"You screamed so. Why did you scream?"

"Because I'm so happy that we are getting married! I love you baby! And I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together!"

"What!? Lauren wake up!!"

I opened my eyes slowly to see Louis hovering over me.

"What are you doing?"

"You screamed so I came in to see w if you were alright."

"Oh. Well I'm fine I was just dreaming."

"I know what you were dreaming about."

"Oh really? Why what was I dreaming about then?"

"I asked you to marry me!" And he ran out of the room!

"You better get back here Carrot Boy!!!!!" I yelled.

"You'll never catch me because I'm..............SUPERMAN!!!!!"

Oh brother. He ripped open his shirt and underneath was a superman logo. Wow.

"Oh ya well I'm just a little helpless citizen. Help! Somebody help me!!" I climbed up on the bed and acted like I was going to fall off.

I actually did lose my balance. I was waiting for the impact. But. Then there was none. I felt wind passing by my face. I was flying with super man! Just kidding. That would be pretty cool though. I have to admit. But actually Louis's arms ended up under me.

"Lauren are you okay!?" Louis asked me worriedly.

"Ya I'm fine thanks to Superman!"

"I'm glad I could be at your service ma'am."

He ran off again. I chased after him. He ran and jumped on the bed. I ran and jumped trying to get beside him but ended up landing on top of him.

"Owww!" I yelled.

"What happened?"

"I just landed on you and your knee went into my side!" I could feel my eyes starting to water.

"Are you okay?"

"I think I will be. It will probably bruise though."

"I'll go get you some ice from the hall."

"Okay. I'll come with you."