Chapter 10

I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22!!!!

We are never ever ever getting back together!!

I knew you were trouble when you walked in!

Okay sorry guys. Taylor Swift overload. I got her album Red the other day and have been listening to it nonstop on replay!! Lol soon I will probably hate every song on the album. Yay!

This here chappie is dedicated to zozoparks! I don't really know her but she is from Australia which makes her super totally awesome! Lol

I went to the dentist today and my teeth hurt now. The lady put caramel flavored fluoride on my teeth. It tasted kind of like coffee. Isn't it kind of weird that she told me NOT to brush my teeth tonight. I mean its to let the fluoride soak in but still.......I thought it was a little strange.

Anyway. Here is chapter 10!! Enjoy!

Love,

Sunshine<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in to Louis on the floor in the fetal position covering his eyes and rocking. Then I looked at Harry and Bella.

"What the heck happened!?" I yelled.

"Nothing. We were just talking and Louis started freaking out." Harry said nonchalantly.

"Bella? Is that really what happened?" I asked staring her down.

If he is lying she will break down if I stare at her long enough. Meanwhile I walked over to Louis and helped him onto his feet. He squeezed me tight and put his head in my neck.

"Harry is telling the truth. I pinkie promise. Peanut buddy?"

We both got up.

"Peanut! Peanut! Peanut!" We bounced up and down and then hugged each other.

"Ummm.........what was that!?" Louis looked horrified.

"It was our Peanut Buddy dance. Do you have a problem with it Louis?"

"No not at all." He said looking scared now.

"Good." I said going up and hugging him.

"You're just so beautiful."

"You're not so bad yourself Tomlinson." I said making him blush.

"Thanks." We both started laughing.

"Let's go upstairs and watch a movie!!" I said.

"Okay!!" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

We got upstairs and went into my game room. Boys aren't allowed in my room. Louis set down his phone on the side table.

"I'm gonna run to the loo." He said walking out.

"Okay!" I said.

Suddenly his phone vibrated. I thought it was probably a notification from twitter so I looked at it.

Eleanor: Hey babe! I miss you!! We should go out tonight. I love you!!

-El<3

I deleted the message. Who is Eleanor? Why is she texting him stuff like that? Was Louis lying to me?

Then he walked in and sat by me. He put his arm around me. I quickly removed it.

"Louis. Maybe you should go." I said trying to hold back tears.

"What!? Why!?"

"Just leave please."

"Lauren what happened? We were fine like two minutes ago. What happened?"