Chapter 11

Hello everybudeh! Hello everybudehhhh! Hello everybudehh! Whoo hoo hoo!

So I know it's been a while since I updated last and I'm sorry!!! I've had writers block and I still kind of do. Plus I just didn't feel like writing.

I'm gonna dedicate this chapter to Zaynahtommostyles! She is AWESOME!!! You should go read her story!! It's called Winning a Contest in New York. It's REALLY good so go read it!!!

So I have story to tell you........

So today at lunch this girl Kyla was like:

Kyla: hey your wearing a One Direction shirt.

Me: yup. But in my head I was like no dip Sherlock. Now please shut up you annoying person.

Kyla: you know they are about to break up?

Me: ummmmm.......NO I don't think so!

Kyla: ya the purple guy is threatening to leave.

Me:no he isn't.

Btdubs the purple one is Zayn.

My friend Audrey: you shouldn't believe everything you hear because most of it is lies.

Me: ya you don't know anything and if you were a true fan then you wouldn't be saying that because you would know it's not true.

Kyla: well I'm not a fan.

Me: THEN YOU NEED TO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so mad! She walked off after that. Mwahahahahahahahaha! She is sooooooooo annoying.

Well sorry about my rant. Now to chapter 11! Half of 22!!! Yay!!!

Love,

Sunshine<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV

I don't want to be alone right now. I know I just told Matt that I didn't feel good. But...I need him right now. So I decided to call him back.

"Hey babe! You okay?" Matt asked.

"Ya. But will you come over?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Of course! I'll be there in ten minutes!"

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye sweetie." Then he hung up.

I went to the front door of my house. I opened it and sat down on the first step off of my porch.

I waited for a few minutes. I started to cry. I don't know why. But I did and I decided to let it all out. And boy did it come hard.

Just then Matt pulled up in my driveway. He saw me and got out of his car quickly and ran over to me and sat down by me.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked me.

"I'm just so confused." I said crying even harder.

"Confused about what?"

"About us."

"What about us?" He said starting to look worried.

"Matt....."

"What?"

"I just need you to listen right now. I don't know how you will feel after I tell you this. And no it's not anything bad." I paused and took a deep breath.

"There was this guy before I met you. He was the man of my dreams. I loved him with all of my heart. One day I saw a text message on his phone that really upset me. I got really mad at him and kicked him out of my life. He went back home on the other side of the world. I tweeted saying that I missed him earlier and right after that I saw he tweeted saying he missed me. Then he tweeted again saying that he was sorry.