Chapter 15

Hola como estas me llamo Alyssa.

I think I just said hello how are you my name is Alyssa. :)

Yay for seventh grade Spanish. It's been three years since I learned that. I'm good.

So I was at camp last week and had a breakdown. One night during worship I cried for like an hour and a half. It was bad. And my friend had done my makeup all pretty and it got all over me.

But the best part was when i asked one of the sponsors for a Kleenex or something. He brought me two paper towels. A wet one. And a dry one. And he was like "will only water work?". Best thing ever. He's so funny.

It made me feel so much better. So that's it for my rant. Love you my Ugly Butt Crap Faces. <3

Here is chapter 15.

Be ready for drama. It's gonna get juicy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**Lauren's POV**

So tonight Louis and I are going on a date. Our "first date". I'm thinking about telling him the truth. I just can't lie to him anymore.

He will probably be upset with me. But I want him to know the truth sooner than later.

And.......I know what happened when I "fell" off of the stage. I seem to be using quotes a lot.

But for reals. This is big. And Louis is going to be really mad when he finds out what really happened.

I want to look perfect for tonight. It's August so I need something for warm weather. Unlike our actual first date.

I decided on a flowy nice looking maroon t-shirt that isn't actually a t-shirt. And I paired that with some jean shorts and my white keds. I'm in love with keds. They are the best things in the entire world.

But anyways. I went and showered in the tiny bus shower. It was so cramped. Once I got out I wrapped up in a towel. I walked out.

I went out into the bus and all the boys just eyed me up and down.

"Seriously?" I said rolling my eyes.

They all started elbowing each other. And then I heard a nice job mate. Pointed at Louis.

"Where am I supposed to change? The bathroom is way to small." I asked them.

"Um you can change in here. We will all go into the kitchen and shut the door." Liam said.

"What if you guys peek!?"

"Don't worry I won't let them." Louis said.

"Okay. I trust you Lou."

They all went into the kitchen and I started changing. I hurried to make sure they didn't barge in.

After I was finished changing I wrapped my hair up in my towel. I went and told the boys they could come out. I went up to the mirror in the area that all the boys were in.

I plugged in my hair dryer and wand. I grabbed all my makeup too. I went back into the room.

"You don't need to wear any makeup." Louis said walking up to me.

"I'm going to though." I told him.

"Hey guys why don't we go in the other room." Liam said leaving.

They all got up and left. So it was just me and Louis. I thought about telling him right now. I'm gonna do it.

"Louis. I remember." I blurted.