Chapter 12

Hey hey! You you! I don't like your girlfriend! No way no way! I think you need a new one!

So I am updating a little sooner than before! Your welcome.

I'm not gonna say anything else here. So without further ado! Here is chapter 12! ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV

The song ended and I walked off stage. Then I hear "Lauren wait!" and suddenly everything went black.

I could still hear but I just couldn't see. My body felt numb. I heard weird things.

"Lauren! Wake up!"

"Guys call an ambulance."

"Louis are you okay you don't look so well mate!"

"Harry I think in going to be sick."

"Okay come on Lou. Lets go sit down."

"Where is the ambulance?"

"Niall where is Paul?"

"I don't know! I'll go look for him."

"Where is everybody? What even happened?"

"Did somebody knock her out? Or did she fall off the edge of the stage?"

"I don't think she fell off the stage."

Louis's POV

"Harry I think I'm going to be sick." I said starting to feel light headed.

"Okay come on Lou. Lets go sit down."

Harry helped me over to a chair. I sat down and put my head in my hands.

"What's going on?"

"I'm not quite sure Lou. But don't worry Lauren will be okay." He said rubbing my back.

"But Harry what if the medics don't get here in time!?" I said bursting into tears.

"They will! I promise they will."

I decided I had to be by her side and that if this was the last time I get to see her that I will spend as much time possible with her.

I got up and walked over to where Lauren was. I knelt down and grabbed her hand.

"Guys can I have a minute?"

"Sure." They all got up and left.

"Lauren. There is so much that I want to say to you. But first. I'm so sorry. I wish I could hit rewind. I wish Eleanor would have never sent that text. I wish we could be snuggled up in your bed right now watching the Notebook. I love you Lauren. And I will never love anybody else but you. You complete me. You were my missing puzzle piece. I have never said I love you to anyone but you. Because I knew you would be the one that I get to see walk down the isle. In the most beautiful wedding gown. And get to be my Cinderella.

"If you can hear me now. If you can at least squeeze my hand or something. Showing me that you heard what I just said. Showing me that you forgive me. Showing me that you feel the same way. Showing me that you love me. Give me some sign. Please Lauren I beg of you. I need you in my life. My life will suck without you. I won't be able to sleep at night knowing that you will never be lying next to me.

"That you will never have children with me. That we will never watch little Louis jr. and Lauren jr. running around swinging in our huge backyard. Never being able to see them graduate and get married. Never being able to grow old with you. And even when you are all wrinkled and have gray hair. I will still love you. With all of my heart. And I want our happy ending to be like in The Notebook. So that we won't have to live without each other. Because that is how much I love you and how much you mean to me."

I could have gone on but the paramedics came in and put her on a gurney. I hopped in the ambulance with her. We drove off. And headed towards a hospital I guess.

"Excuse me sir?" I asked the paramedic hooking Lauren up to the oxygen machine thing.

"Yes?"

"Do you think she will be okay?"

"Well it's hard to tell right now. The doctor will probably do an MRI or CT scan. And we will see if she wakes up. Do you know what happened?"

"Okay. And no I have no idea what happened. The boys and I were just finishing up our last song for the night and I turned around and she was walking off the stage. I hollored for her to wait. But I guess she didn't. And when we got there she was lying on the cold hard ground. (Sorry I had to!) So then we called you guys."

"Okay."

I decided to start singing to her.

'Wish that we could be alone now

If we could find some place to hide

Make the last time just like the first time

Push a button and rewind.'

Those lines fit perfectly for this situation. But I wish they didn't. The time went by super fast in the ambulance. They pulled in to the hospital and we all got out.

I held tight to Lauren's hand. They took her into a hospital room and said I wasn't aloud to come in. I started to panic. Why won't they let me in!?

"Harry why can't I go in there?" I practically yelled.

"Lou! Calm yourself. She will be okay. They will let you in in a couple of minutes. Just be patient."

"It's hard Harry! Really hard."

"I know mate. I know. I'm here for you."

I just walked away and over to the door to Lauren's room. I decided to wait. Then somebody walked out of the room.

"She is awake. We can only allow one person in right now."

"Me! That would be me." I jumped.

"And who are you?"

"Well I'm her boy- it's complicated."

"Is there any family here?"

"Nope. I'm the closest thing to it."

"Fine. You can go in." The doctor said giving in.

"Thank you!" I said happily walking in.

Lauren was sitting up. She looked over at me. She didn't smile or anything. I walked over to her bad and leaned in to kiss her cheek. She backed up.

"Who are you?" She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if that was short. I can't tell. But I had to end it there!! Muahahahahahaha

I'm so happy!! Practically only one more day of school for me!!!!!!!! Yay!

Summer here I come! And more frequent updates hopefully!!

Vote! Comment! Whateves!

Love,

Sunshine<3