Chapter 8

A/N: HEY GUYS!!!! I'm so happy that my story has over 100 reads! I didn't even expect it to get that many!!

I'm thinking about posting a chapter of a new fanfic. Should I? Please let me know what you think. It's a Harry one!!!!

So I still don't know what to do about their ship name. Please give me some feedback.

I was thinking but I can't even think if something because both of their name start with an L.

This is chapter 8!

And OMG! I'm watching the Bachelor and Sean is just so cute!! I hope he picks Lindsay!!! Awwwwwwe! Poor Sean was crying!

I'm hoping to get at least 5 comments on this chapter! Pretty please.

I am going to dedicate this chapter to rosslover13!! I love you girl!! Even though I've never met you and don't really know anything about you. I'm hoping that will change though!!:)

So I'm gonna vent real quick and then get on with this chapter.

So I like this guy. And I have been texting him some. I have liked him for a long time. He was at work. I think he is off now. He is taking forever to reply. It just really makes me mad when boys take forever to reply! It's like they have no heart! They don't realize how much it tortures me!!

Okay I'm done now.:)

Thanks for listening.

Here's chapter 8!!

Enjoy reading! Fellow Directioners or Non-Directioners.

Love,

Sunshine <3

Lauren's POV

-FLASHBACK-

I didn't say anything I just leaned in and kissed him again. Our lips fit perfectly together. I totally forgot we weren't alone. We were in a public coffee shop. Louis was just so perfect. I pulled away slowly.

"Louis.......I think I'm falling for you."

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

I cannot believe I just said that. Why did I have to say that.

"Lauren I think I'm falling for you too."

Wait. Did he just say what I think he did? Holy Guacamole!! I don't know what I was thinking but my body was doing what I didn't want. I got up and ran out the door and into the parking lot.

"Lauren wait up! Where are you going?"

I feel so bad but this just can't happen. Not right now.

"Louis I'm really sorry but I need you to take me back to the hotel now. Please." I begged him.

Louis' POV

She was practically begging me to take her to the hotel. So I got in the car and we drove off. She turned on the radio. Guess what song came on.

'Once upon a time a few mistakes ago. I was in your sights. You for me alone. You found me. You found me. You found me-e-e-e-e. I guess you didn't care. And I guess I liked that. And when I fell hard you took a step back. Without me. Without me. Without me-e-e-e-e.'

Lauren changed the station. Then another GREAT song came on.

'I used to think that we were forever ever. And I used to say never say never. So he calls me up and he's like "I still love you" and I'm like I'm just I mean this is exhausting you know? Like we are never getting back together. LIKE EVER.'

She changed it again and what do you know. Another wonderful song.

'It's gotta be the krunkest. Gotta be the loudest. It's gotta be the best. The best love song she ever heard in her life.'