Tonight!

A/N: sorry for any mistakes. I'm doing this on my phone, and auto correct sometimes doesn't understand what I want to say.

Please go tell your friends about my story! I really want more readers. Thanks guys.

I still haven't decided what to call my readers yet. And I have no idea for a ship name. You guys give me some ideas.

Sorry if the chapters are really short. My phone makes them look long so I'm like booya but then it's like. Poop! That isn't long at all! So sorry about that!

I'm also sorry it's taken me so long to update. Please forgive me!

Comment and vote please!

This chapter is dedicated to i_like_ur_mustache for being the first person to comment on my story! Love you Jennie!!:)

-SunshineForever <3

Bella shoved me into the shower. And told me to make sure I shave my legs. So I grabbed my new razor and shave cream. That took me like ten minutes. I always make sure I get every hair. Then I washed my hair with my wonderful smelling shampoo. It's coconut. Then I washed my body and put my conditioner in. Then I shaved my armpits and washed out the conditioner. My hair is really long and super thick so it takes me a while to get everything out of it. I turned the water off and wrapped my towel around me.

I went into the bedroom to find Bella sitting on the bed watching A Walk To Remember. She saw me come out and turned it off. She went into the closet for a few seconds and came out with what I am assuming is my outfit for tonight.

"Here you go."

She handed me a pair of red tights and a long sweater which is black. She handed me some black wedges. She also handed me a few accessories.

I put everything on. I love this outfit she picked out for me. I hope Louis likes it. I think he will. Now all I want to do is go on this date with Louis.

Louis's POV

I'm so excited about this date with Lauren. I had no idea it was her birthday. I am going to make this night so special for her. This is going to be a night to remember. It's gonna be a night to remember! It's gonna be the night to last forever! (A/N: I love high school musical!!)

It is snowing tonight so maybe we will just go out and eat. I bet she would like that.

Lauren walked out of her room. I felt my jaw drop. I quickly snapped it shut. Hoping she didn't see. (A/N: so I probably should have said this before but Eleanor doesn't exist in my story. I love Eleanor and Danielle. But for my story to work out they can't exist.)

"Ummmm........what are you guys looking at?" She asked looking a little scared.

You of course! Dummy!

"Rude!"

"Whoops. Did I say that out loud?"

"Uh yaaaa!" She looked a little unhappy.

"Sorry." I smiled a big cheesy smile.

"It's okay! Lets go!!"

Man somebody is in a rush. But that's okay. It's her night. So whatever she wants goes. She sure does look pretty tonight. Actually pretty doesn't even begin to describe her tonight. I can't think of words to describe her.

"Okay! Are you excited?" I asked her.

"Very excited!!"

I can't believe it's only been two weeks since she came here. It's definitely been an amazing two weeks. I'm glad I get to celebrate her birthday with her.