Chapter 14

*sigh* So he calls me up and he's like "I still love you" and I'm like. I'm just. I mean this exhausting. You know? Like we are never getting back together. Like ever.

Ello everybody! Here is chappie 14!!!

Get excited!!!

And I have a nickname for my readers. And don't take offense to this. :) it's because I love you.

Drum roll please.

Ugly Butt Crap Faces.

@ZaynahTommoStyles gets the credit for that.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lauren's POV

I woke up with my face to the wall and Louis's arms wrapped around me. It was such a comfortable position. I was just about to turn over when somebody blew a bullhorn in our ears. Louis popped up and hit his head on the ceiling.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" He yelled.

"We wanted to play a game with Lauren. But you were blocking our way to her. How did you end up in there anyways?" Harry asked me.

"I must have sleep walked or something. I don't remember coming up here."

"Oh. Okay. NOW GET YOUR LAZY BUMS OUT OF BED AND LET'S PLAY A GAME!!!" Harry yelled at us.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! I love games! What game are we gonna play?" I asked.

"HOW ABOUT TRUTH OR DARE!?" Niall suggested. (I know they play truth or dare in pretty much every One Direction fanfic. But I couldn't think of anything else to play.)

"Ya I love that game!!" I said.

"Before we start the game why dot we invite the girls to come play with us?" Liam suggested.

"But I won't get to see Bella!"

"Who's Bella?" I asked Harry.

"Oh she's my girlfriend. She lives in the states."

"Oh okay."

"I'll go call Danielle." Liam said.

"I'll go call Zaynah!" Zayn said happily.

"Who is Zaynah?" All the boys said.

"She's my girlfriend."

"Oh okay."

They went to call their girlfriends. I sat with Louis, Harry, and Niall. It was actually quite awkward.

"So who is gonna start?" I said breaking the silence.

"I don't know you choose." Louis told me.

"Okay. I choose Niall since he is the one who thought of it."

"YES!" Niall said fist pumping.

Just then Zayn walked in with a girl of medium height. And long black wavy hair. She had gorgeous brown eyes and she had a very small figure.

She was wearing a t-shirt and skinny jeans. And she had on combat boots.

She was so pretty. Zayn looked really happy standing next to her.

Then Liam walked in with Danielle. Oh my gosh she is so gorgeous.

"Okay. Now that everyone is here. Niall you can go now." I said.

"Okay. Zayn truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said confidently.

"You have to lick the bottom of Louis's foot." He said laughing evilly.