Happy Birthday?

GUYS TODAY IS MY 15th BIRTHDAY!!!!! I'm so excited. I am sorry if this is going to be really short. I just really wanted to update.

-SunshineForever13 <3

Lauren's POV

When I walked in I saw Harry and Louis in nothing but boxers. Harry had Louis in a half nelson!

"Guys cut it out!!!" I yelled.

"My eyes!! My sweet innocent eyes!!" Bella screamed covering her eyes.

"Stop it now!" I told them.

They both stopped and they stood up. I walked out if the room. I sat on my bed and started crying.

"Lauren.......I'm sorry if we upset you." He looked very sincere.

"It's okay Louis. Thanks for apologizing." He began to walk out.

"Your welcome."

He was just about out. When I stopped him.

"Louis wait. Come sit by me." I patted the space on the bed next to me.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure silly." I half smiled.

He sat by me. All I wanted to do was stare at him. He was so beautiful. So flawless. So perfect in so many ways. I just can't even describe his perfection.

"Louis do you really want to know what's wrong?"

"Of course."

"Well the thing is, today is my birthday and my mom didn't send me a card or anything. And Bella didn't say anything either. But I mean it's okay that you boys didn't because you probably didn't know."

"Do you think they forgot?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"How about I take you out tonight for your birthday?"

"Really? You don't have to."

"I know I don't have to. I want to!"

He WANTS to take ME out tonight? But it wouldn't be like a date or anything. Right? What if it is!? I would be going on a date with Louis Tomlinson.

Louis and I talked for a while. Then he left to get ready and Bella came in. I'm guessing Louis talked to her.

"Do you really think I forgot your birthday?"

"Maybe." I said looking at the floor.

"That's the reason I came today silly!"

"Oh. I guess that makes since."

"Anyways. Lets get you ready for your date tonight! Are you excited?"

"Of course I am!"