Office Romance 2

Hey, where are you? Are you done with your work?
I'm still here at my office waiting for you.. I miss you :(
-Boss Shim❤

Baby, I miss you too :( I'm sorry~ I'm still busy..
Please go home now. I'll see you later at home.
-Yoonhee

"Ah~ again? It's already 11 pm. The upcoming event must keeping her busy. Such a workaholic girl.." Suryeon sighed deeply after receiving her girlfriend's text. Work probihiting them to have a date cos Yoonhee's team are busy organizing the upcoming event of the company.

Wandering if her girl already eat, she stood up from her sit and decided to buy them food at the restaurant nearby. Suryeon bought Yoonhee's favorite food, after she pay and getting the order, she quickly went straight to the marketing office which where Yoonhee's team at. She peek on the glass window first to look for Yoonhee, she smiled when she saw her on the table busy writing.

"Aigoo, her teammates already went home but look at this girl." Suryeon shooked her head before knocking on the door and heading inside.

"Knock! Knock! Delivery for most hardworking person in my company." Suryeon get inside and showing the food she brought.

Yoonhee startled from the sound came from the door. She held her chest and look at the person who knocked.

"Omo! Ya! You suprised me.." Yoonhee chuckled and followed Suryeon with her eyes when she walked towards her and sit beside her.

"What are you doing here? Someone might see us.." Yoonhee asked.

"It's alright, it's already midnight.. all my employees must be sleeping right now and resting except for you." Suryeon said and she smiled sweetly at her. She looked at her table and saw a lot of invitation scattered.

"What are you doing?? Are you writing the invitation by hand? Ya! I told them to print this why are you doing this huh?" Suryeon looked at Yoonhee slightly worried at her.

"No, I suggested them if we should write it instead of printing so that the guest will feel more appreciated." Yoonhee let out a forced smiled as she made an excuse. She hold her hand and squeezed it. "Plus, we all doing it. I'm just finishing mine today." Yoonhee added.

"Tss, just make sure. If they bullying you please tell me. I don't want them to be unfair to you plus I'm sure you won't let that thing happen to you, right?" Suryeon said and she tucked some strand of hair behind Yoonhee's ear and Yoonhee nodded at her.

"Yes, baby.. don't worry too much okay?" Yoonhee smiled assuringly. She leaned closer to her face and she gave her a soft peck on her lips. Suryeon smiled at the sudden kiss her, all worries suddenly vanished after the kiss Yoonhee gave. She puckered her lips and leaned more closer to Yoonhee.

"One more.." Suryeon asked her and Yoonhee just laughed at her cuteness.

"Someone got brave from the last time huh?" Yoonhee cupped her cheeks and kisses her instead. They both smile in between their kisses, Suryeon leaned more closer to her and she deepened the kiss. Yoonhee gasped when Suryeon bit her lower lip. Yoonhee slowly pulled off before things get escalated. She looked at Suryeon and grinned.

"Let's eat first and go home. I will finish my task tomorrow instead." Yoonhee fixed her messy table and prepared the food Suryeon bought.

Suryeon pouted ans watched her instead. She placed her hand on the table and cupper her face on her palm. Looking at Yoonhee in admiration.

"I love you.." Suryeon blurted out suddenly, Yoonhee blushed and smiled shyly at her.

"I love you too. Let's eat so we can go home.." Yoonhee gave her the spoon and chopsticks. She looked at Suryeon and she stole another kiss. They both giggled, Suryeon shooked her head and they started to eat their food.

---

Short UD 😊❤