Fate

Tons of workloads, bunch of meeetings, little date time with her friend or doing her hobbies in her free time, going home and going back to her office after a night are Suryeon daily routine in her life. Working for almost 10 years straight without having a little break in her life was too stressful for her. So, she decided to take a sabbatical leave and travel abroad to study painting. She already informed her sister who also managing the business together with her that she taking a leave and she already found a substitute on her position.

"Are you serious about this, Suryeon?" Mari asked her sister after informing her about her plans. "You know you can just stay here and work atleast 1 or 2 days per week. You don't need to travel abroad to do that." Mari suggested but seemed her sister already determined to do her planned and no one can stop her.

"Nope, Mari Eonnie.. I already made up my mind.. Dantae oppa just informed me that he will introduced me to someone that good and qualified to help you to our business." Suryeon smirked and she stood up from her seat. "I'll meet her in two days. If she's good, then you have nothing to worry about." Suryeon winked to her sister and head out to her office. "I gotta go. I'm going to drink with Seojin.."

"Again? Aish, seriously you always giving me a headache!" Mari shouted at her for her to hear and she just shook her head to her sister.

Suryeon arrived at their fave resto bar when she received a text message from Seojin that she can't go and her new suitor, Yoonchul asked her for a date last minute and she can't refused. Suryeon laughed how her friend easily swayed to that pretty boy and ditched her last minute. She just let her be and headed inside the restaurant.

"Nara eonnie! Good evening. Gimme my usual!" Suryeon greeted the owner who become they close friend as they are regular. She sit on the bar counter.

"Good evening Suryeon! Oh, you're alone? where's Seojin? Why are you alone?" Nara gave her drink and prepares her food order.

"Ah, that girl ditched last minute for some pretty boy. Don't worry, we will come back here together after she find that pretty boy is actually cheating on her." Suryeon joke on her. Nara laughed on her and leave her alone for awhile to cater the other orders from the customers. Suryeon just let her be and she keep on drinking while waiting for her food to serve. After awhile, she felt someone sit beside her. She greeted the owner cutely and ordered food and drinks aswell. She flashed out a small smile when she found her cute and continue minding her own business after that. Nara caught her expression and smirked at her. She served her food and whispered something to her that make her eyes grew bigger.

"She's into girls too, why not try hitting her?" Nara told her and Suryeon shoved her out playfully.

"Ah! Ya! Eonnie, mind your own business! Look, someone calling for you!" Suryeon whined at her. She glanced at the woman beside and noticed she looking at her and giving her a polite smile. Suryeon bow slightly at her and she start eating her food. When she felt she getting dizzy after drinking three bottles of soju, she stopped and leave the payment on the counter. The latter stood up from her sit, bid her goodbye to the owner and she head out slightly swaying. The woman beside her notice she left her wallet on the counter, she get it and quickly follow her outside. She scanned around the area but didn't found her. She heaved out a deep sighed in disappoinment. She head back inside the restaurant and asked Nara if she know the women contact number.

"Shim Suryeon? Why? Do you like her?" Nara smirked playfully at her and she rolled out her eyes on her.

"No! She left her wallet. I just want to give it back to her!" She said defensively but Nara still looking at her playfully.

"Just admit it, Yoonhee. You find her attractive right?" Nara keeps on teasing her but Yoonhee still saying No.

"Alright, i'll give you her number. Treat me if you two become an item. Okay? You owe me, cousin." Yoonhee just shrugged at her. She smiled when she recalled her name that her cousin said. "Suryeon huh?" She shook her head and quickly called Suryeon's number that she got from her cousin and she beamed when she answered it quickly. Nara noticed it and teased her. Yoonhee glared at her.