late night

Putting down the Ipad on her lap after pausing the video, Yoonhee sighed deeply as she got frustated at what she watching and she looked at the woman reading beside her. She gasped in silent seeing how beautiful Suryeon right now. She wrapped her hands around her waist and steal a peck from her cheek.

"Eonnie~~" Yoonhee mumbled quickly, and she peeked at the book Suryeon's reading. "You're so beautiful.." Yoonhee said while looking at her lovingly.

"Hmm, why? Eh? All of a sudden?"  Suryeon chuckled at what she said. "Are you done watching?" Suryeon glanced at her and give her a sweet smile. She wrapped her free arm around her wife's waist and she scooted her closer.

"Hmm eonnie.. I have a question.." Yoonhee hold her hand on her waist and caressing it. " what if the zombies are true?" She asked.

"Hmm then you gonna protect me from them.." Suryeon nodded, tilted her head from her randomness. Yoonhee chuckled at her reaction, poking her cheeks.

"But what if I become one of them??" Yoonhee asked once again. She raised her brows when something came up to her mind. She leaned closer to her neck and she playfully bit it while making a growl sound.

"I will bite you first here!" Yoonhee laughed hard and Suryeon just letting her, laughing along with her.

"Ya! Stop it.. that's what you get from watching a zombie series." Suryeon placed her book on the table beside, she faced Yoonhee and hugged her closer.

"Stop watching and pay attention to your pretty wife.. Can I have some cuddle time with my baby now?" Suryeon said and she buried her face on Yoonhee's neck.

"No, I'm not done watching yet. Move.." Yoonhee decided to tease her and she playfully push Suryeon away from her. She stood up and sticked out her tounge at her.

"I will get some beer. You want?" Yoonhee shouted while heading out to the kitchen.

"No! Just bring me some water and come back quick!!!" Suryeon replied while shaking her head at Yoonhee's randomness today. She get her book from the side and she read it again while waiting for Yoonhee to come back.

--
Another short UD! 😚 what if zombies are true? Lmao, this is me after watching all of us are dead.