Mistaken

Yoonhee stepped out of the airport, smiled as she looked up and breathed the air she missed the most. She's back at South Korea, she been away for almost 20 years after her grandmother died and she decided to go and stay at LA to pursue her dreams being an opera singer. One day, she received a call from Cheong Ah Arts School inviting her to be one of the guest singer for the concert tribute of her one and only idol, the primadonna, Cheon Seojin. She was too happy hearing it and she glady accepted the offer as she is a fan of the late primadonna and she used this opportunity to visit her home country after being away for a long time.

"It's been a long time Korea! I'm back! I told you I'll come back as successful opera singer. Look what I am now." Yoonhee said to herself, grinning. She take a look of her surrounding first before hailing a cab.

Yoonhee headed to the hotel where she going to stay first to drop off her things then she go to Cheong Ah Arts School as the CEO personally wanted to meet her. Once she arrived, she quickly head to CEO's office but her secretary informed that the CEO is still in the meeting and soon be done. The informed her that she can stay inside the CEO's office to wait.

"Ohh, alright! Thanks!" Yoonhee bowed slightly at her before going inside and took a sit. She looked around smiled as she saw the picture of Seojin. 'She must be the past owner of this school' Yoonhee thought. Wondering who managing the school right now and she shrugged her shoulder. Her avert her gaze at the door when it suddenly opened, Yoonhee quickly stood up and bows at the lady who just came in, thinking she was the CEO who wanted her to meet.

"Annyeong hase---" she stopped when saw that person familiar with her, her eyes widened when she realized it was Na Aegyo. Her ex lover, who disappeared all of the sudden and the worst part is she took half of her money.

People around them said that they are perfect couple. Aegyo is so sweet and she always took care of her. She always bring her food and treat her staff when she having a practice or event that make people around Yoonhee jealous about her relationship with Aegyo. But didn't she know it was only a show. Aegyo gained her trust to robbed her. She did all her best just to find and punish her but even the police can't find where she was.

Yoonhee staring at the woman who just entered the CEO's office. She clenched her first in anger, she hurriedly walked to her and grabbed her collar in rage.

" So you were hiding here all this time?! Na Aegyo! You thought I wouldn't see you again? Ha! You wished! You need to pay for all your sins you did!" Yoonhee said though her gritted teeth. The woman looking at her in confusion with her eyebrows furrowed. Her eyes widened when she when mentioned Aegyo, who she also looking for stealing her identity. She groaned when woman pushed her to the wall with forced, still grabbing her collar with her other hand, and getting her phone using free hand, she stopped her by getting her phone when she saw her about to call a police and hid it on her pocket.

"Listen! I'm not Aegyo! And I'm also looking for that woman for stealing my identity! I'm Shim Suryeon! We may look the same but I'm not her believe me!" Suryeon conviced her, trying to removed her hands on her but Yoonhee doesn't believe her and tightned her gripped on her collar still.

"Do you think I would believe to your lies again? Dream on!" Yoonhee about to slapped her but Suryeon's secretary interrupted her and suprised when she saw Yoonhee trying to hit her boss.

"Oh my god! Miss Oh! What are you doing to Miss Shim?!" Her secretary grabbed Yoonhee's arm from behind and separated her with her boss. Suryeon sighed in relief, she fixes her clothes before looking at Yoonhee again.

"You calm down and let's talk. I'm telling you I'm not Aegyo. I can prove you that!" Suryeon rolled her eyes before she sit couch infront of her table and asked her secretary to make Yoonhee sit infront of her. Yoonhee just glaring at her and followed the movements of her secretary as she still holding her arms tightly. She took a sit and looked at her.

"Give me all the documents related to Na Aegyo." Suryeon asked her secretary but she looking at her hesitantly as she doesn't want to leave with Yoonhee alone. Suryeon saw her hesitation and just nodded at her in assurance. Yoonhee calmed down and decided to wait but still glaring at the woman infront of her. Her secretary came back after few minutes and gave the documents to her boss. Suryeon thanked her and asked her to leave. She thanked and gave it to Yoonhee. Yoonhee grabbed it and the scanned it. Yoonhee saw all the fraud that Aegyo did and all the illegal transactions using her identity with all the supporting evidences that she did not do it and she was really Shim Suryeon, also the CEO who invited her here to sing. Yoonhee peeked at her and looked down in embarassment after she saw it. She slowly put down the folder on the table infront, she stood up and bows apogetically at her.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know.." Yoonhee holding her hands together and peeked at her again.

"I really didn't know.. I'm sorry.. if you woudn't let me attend to the concert I will truly understand." Suryeon sighed and asked her to take a sit again with she obliged politely.

"Ofcourse not, I wouldn't do that. But i think I needed your help regarding that Na Aegyo. I think you know her personally. Give me some information regarding her and where you saw her last." Suryeon heaved a deep sighed again. That Aegyo giving her headaches lately and her reputation is affecting cos of her actions.

"Ofcourse, I will gladly help you! I want her to be punished! I almost got broke because of her. " Yoonhee mumbled the last part of her sentence and she flashed a small smile.

"Alright. And as for the concert, it will be held here at the stadium in a week. You can use the facilities of the school of you needed some practice. I already informed the staff regarding it so you don't need to worry about it. Meet me after everytime you practice to talk regarding about Aegyo." Suryeon stood up from her seat and grabbed her bag on her table.

"If you have questions, ask it to my secretary. I need to go, first. Thank you for your time, Miss Oh.." Suryeon said before leaving Yoonhee alone inside her office. Yoonhee took a deep sighed after Suryeon left and hit her head repeatedly for her hastly actions earlier.

"Aish, you dumb! But I didn't know that she's not Aegyo! How come someone are look a like a not related to each other?" Yoonhee whispered to herself before heading out of her office. She walked to her secretary desk and asked for the CEO's number reasoning Aegyo's case. Hopefully she will give it to her as the secretary saw her about what she did to her boss, but she grinned when she succesfully got it.

-------
Cutting the story here. The story will have part 2 👽✌
Hiii. Update again<3 someone requested this story and i hope that you like this. ❤
I will try to update the second part asap.
Unexpectedly got trainings at work till next week so i don't have spare time to write. ㅠㅠ
Hope you guys enjoy this, thank you for reading! ^^