Favorite book

As the plane took off, Suryeon settled into her seat, excited to go back home after her a month of business trip in Paris. She had packed her favorite book, "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho, which she had read multiple times and found comfort in its pages. She going to read it again on her way home.

After admiring the sky on the plane's window,  Suryeon then turned her attention to the woman sitting in the aisle seat next to her. She was captivated by her striking features - curly hair that framed her face, her beautiful eyes, she noticed the birth mark under right eye which make her more attractive and her heart shape lips.

Suryeon also noticed the woman sitting next to her was holding a worn-out copy of "The Alchemist" in her hands, and Suryeon couldn't help but smile. It was as if she had found a kindred spirit in the stranger sitting next to her.
The woman noticed Suryeon's smile and returned it with a nod. "It's a great book, isn't it?" she said, her voice warm and friendly.

Suryeon's eyes lit up with excitement. "Yes, it's my absolute favorite! I've read it so many times, and it never fails to inspire me."

The woman introduced herself as Yoonhee, and they struck up a conversation about their shared love for "The Alchemist." They talked about how the book had impacted their lives, the lessons they had learned from it, and the dreams they had pursued because of it.

"I heard the author will hold an exhibition at the end of the month. Are you coming?" Suryeon asked excitedly.

"Of course, I would not miss an opportunity to attend it. I've been waiting for it. I heard they held an exhibition in Paris but unfortunately due to my busy schedule I'm not able to see it." Yoonhee pouted. Suryeon can't help but smile widely when she find the woman is not just breathtaking but also has a lot of aegyo.

"Then would you like to come with me? It would be fun if we go there together." Suryeon asked bravely, her smile grew widely when Yoonhee nodded at her.

"Sure, it surely be fun to have someone to go with."

"It's a date then" Suryeon winked at her but Yoonhee just laughed at what she did.

Time flew by, and before they knew it, the plane was descending towards their destination. Suryeon felt a pang of disappointment, realizing that their conversation was coming to an end. She didn't want their connection to end with the flight.

When they about to head out the airport, Suryeon remember she doesn't have her number yet and when she about to ask it, she heard someone calling Yoonhee's name and running towards their direction.

"Yoonhee! I was looking for you! Why you not answering my calls?" The man asked Yoonhee, breathing heavily, who still catching his breath from the short distance he ran.

"Oh! I forgot you picking me up!" Yoonhee said. Suryeon quietly standing beside them and just observing them. The man noticed her and he flashed a friendly smile.

"Who is she?" He asked Yoonhee first but before he get an answer he continued.

"I'm Yoonchul, Yoonhee's boyfriend. Are you Yoonhee's friend?" He reached out his hand for a handshake. Suryeon suprised at what she heard, she looked at Yoonhee first before accepting it and smile lightly.

"Ah yeah, we met at the plane and have small conversation." Suryeon excused herself to the couple to give them privacy and head outside the airport. When she on her on the to get a taxi, she remember she haven't get Yoonhee's number. She felt disappointed when she learned she has a boyfriend and just lost an opportunity to meet her again.

"I might her in exhibition. I'll just see her there." She cheered herself. She looked around for a taxi and can't wait to go home to rest. She felt someone was tapping her shoulder and she looked at her back. Her smile widely when she saw Yoonhee infront of her.

"Hey, It's me again" Yoonhee chuckled.

"I'm sorry about earlier and don't believe him. He's not my boyfriend. Yoonchul is my little brother and that guy was just teasing me." Yoonhee rolled his eyes after remembering his annoying brother and shrugged her shoulder.

"Anyways, I'm here to ask you number if you don't mind? Ofcourse, if we going to exhibition together i needed to contact you" Yoonhee nervously excuse, she show her phone to the lady infront of her, hoping she will give it.

Suryeon still processing what she said, she let out a nervous laugh when Yoonhee asked her about her number and she shyly reached out her phone to type her number. When she done, she handed back to Yoonhee. Yoonhee call it immeditely and after she heard it ring she ended it right away

"Assa! I will call you later. Take care on you way home, Suryeon-ssi!" Yoonhee tiptoed to level Suryeon's face and she planted a soft kiss on her cheek. She immediately ran away to the parking lot as she doesn't want to see Suryeon's reaction to what she did.

Suryeon followed her with her gaze and place her hand on the cheek where Yoonhee kissed her. She smiled foolishly while watching Yoonhee disappear to her eyesight.

"I will wait for your call, Yoonhee-ssi.

__
this scene was based on Pandora's latest episode.
I can't help but make Surhee's version. ㅠㅠ