Maybe Your My Love..?

Me: FINALLY FREE TIME? Anyway what's up everyone this is Momo-kun coming at cha with more yaoi lovey dovey stuffs!

Ed: You're going to scare them off...

Me: Nah they'll be fine. Anyway this chapter will be the longest chapter because I am planning to wrap it up in this chapter I may have to split it up into two or three parts. But stay with me through this long endavor.

TWO DAYS LATER: Shing

Ed got off the train and went up the stairs to only get glomped by Ling. "Ed! How are you? What have you been up to?" Ed proceeded to pry Ling off and laugh, "well I've been causing trouble as usual. So anyway how have things been going as the emperor of the entire..." Before Ed could finish his statement, his stomach decided to announce it's hunger and growl. "Well let's get you some food first shall we?" With that they headed back to the palace.

SAME DAY: Central

Roy was pacing in his office non stop he knew that Ling would most likely try something but he wasn't sure what he would try. He was about to request transfer to Shing but then Riza smacked some sense into him by reminding him it would be suspicious if he were to leave shortly after Ed. Roy hated to admit it but she was right. Knowing there was nothing he could do, he sat in his seat and sighed feeling defeated. "I can't get to him and if Ling gets to him in that way... Wait Roy.. You should be happy the runt is gone. No more yelling, arguments and no one really trying to get you really riled up... But then again.... No Mustang stop it." Little did Roy know both Riza and Jean were about to check on him but heard the entire conversation he had with himself. They looked at eachother and nodded... They have to tell Ed.

Shing

"Achoo! Ugh someone's talking about me." Ed wiggled his nose side to side like a bunny, 'damn that's cute.' Ling thought to himself. They both arrived at a restaurant and Ling stopped, "What's the matter..?" "Well Ed those guys over there are looking for me because I kinda left my royal duties to pick you up..." Ed sighed and clapped his hands together, "place your hair on the red wall." Ling did as he was told then he had bright red hair. "Now we can walk around in peace." Ling smiled and they both walked into the restaurant and placed orders. Once they were seated they began to catch up. "So Ed how are things in Amestris? Anything happened with Roy yet?" At that Ed's head dropped a bit and Ling knew he now had his chance. He made a signal a the waitress and the waitress nodded and then picked up their plates but before doing so, she infused a memory alternating drug using Alcehistory and then took it to them. "Here ya go fellas, enjoy."

"Finally food." Ed said grinning. As Ed began to eat, Ling slowly ate his food smiling mentally at his success. "So Ed, seeing you have made it here, is there anything I can do to help you enjoy your stay in Shing to the fullest?" Ed paused his eating for a moment and thought about it and finally spoke, "well I'd like access to all the alcehistory files if it's in your power. Also I'd like to look around Shing to study the culture." Ling nodded, "consider it done. But how are things with you and Roy? Last time we talked, you made no progress." Ed looked down at the mention of it and crinkled his nose trying to think, "you know now that I think about it... Things went horrible. But I also remember you came to me and said you'd be there for me if I ever wanted to be treated right." Ling smiled and propped his elbow on the table to support his head, "ah so you remember now huh? Well I promise to treat you better than he did and I'll make you happier then he ever could." Ling paid for the meal and they were then off to the palace. 'Victory is mine Roy' Were Ling's thoughts but in the distance, a certain friend had been watching the entire ordeal and began her long journey to Central at once, "I refuse for you to do this to such an innocent boy Ling.