Maybe Your My Love pt.2

Mai Fong rushed to Central with urgency as she had witnessed what had become of the older Elric and she just refused to let that sit. Once she got to Central, she walked into the giant building. Riza saw her and rose an eyebrow, "Mai Fong, what are you ding..?" "Riza, I need to see Roy immediately. It's about the older Elric." Riza's eyes went wide and she took Mai to Roy's office. When Mai got into Roy's office she explained the situation quickly as possible and Roy then requested the next three weeks off and all he could think of was how stupid he had been.

    Back in Shing, Ling was carrying an unconscious Edward Elric whose memories were being warped as we speak, Ling had a grin as he finally entered  the palace. "Take this boy to my room. He shall be staying under my watch until he awakens." The guards nodded and took him to Ling's room. A few hours passed by and Ed finally woke up to Ling's face. "Ling..? When did we get here? We were in a restaurant." "Oh well pretty much fell asleep at the table after so I carried you back here. So do you remember what we were discussing?" Ling crossed his fingers behind his back hoping that the drug worked. "We were discussing wedding plans if I remember correctly." Ling smiled, "Ed how long have we been together?" "Three years. Ling what is with all the sudden questions. Are you alright?" Ling nodded and mentally did a dance of joy 'I win Mustang.' He thought as he and Ed began to plan a wedding.

    As Roy was packing, he received something in the mail. An invitation of some sort he opened it and to his dismay it was a wedding invite, "Well lets see whose wedding I've invited..." His words stopped there when he saw what was written:

  You're invited to witness the holy matrimony of two lovebirds Edward Elric and Ling Yao in the Shing Palace on New Years Eve. Please be dressed formal. All expenses for travel and room will be covered.Also one more thing, Ed will be dressed as a woman due to political reasons.

 To R.S.V.P please contact the Shing Palace.

   Roy felt his stomach knot up as he then realized shortly everyone would get this and wonder if it was true. Roy called Riza and had her tell everyone the wedding is postponed until further notice. Roy boarded the first train to Shing to get back what he soon realized he would lose.

    Ed on the other hand was completely oblivious to having been drugged and sat there going through table center pieces along with fabric for his Wedding dress and he sighed. "Ling if I'm to be a woman, I need you to leave the room so I can do the transmutation." "Aww but you've done it in front of me many times before..." "Yeah but now this is for our wedding. It's bad luck to see the bride in her dress before hand." Ling decided not to argue and left the room. Ed stood there and listened for footsteps to fade and sat on the bed thinking. 'Something seems wrong. Am I really in love with Ling? I feel like I'm forgetting something really important that I shouldn't be forgetting. If I can't remember it's not too important I guess.' Ed then went to the changing room to transmute and try on the dresses.

    Roy had just got off of the train with Mai and Al as they rushed to the palace. Once clearing things with the guard they were welcomed by Ling who seemed less than pleased, "I take it Mai Fong told you guys something that made you come up here three weeks before the wedding?" "Where is he Ling?" Roy asked as red began to cloud his vision. Right then, Ed came out wearing a black and silver dress, "Ugh, I hate these political things... Sweetie we can't keep our guests wai... Oh I see we have more visitors. Shall I make arrangements?" Roy took one look at Ed and was shocked at three things, One the fact he was able to change his anatomy to look feminine, two Ed was stacked and three Ed didn't even seem to be the least bit perturbed with Roy. 'So Mai was telling the truth Ed has been drugged' Roy thought. "Please do. I'm sorry these guests are here weeks ahead of time."  Ed grinned, "It's no problem, things will be more lively now at least." When Ed was out of earshot Roy spoke, "What is it you want?" "Is it not obvious? I'm simply fixing something you broke. Do you not understand what you said broke his heart and spirit. I refuse to have you take him back." With that Ling was gone as they were all escorted to their quarters until after the wedding.

    Later that night, Ed walked out to the garden finally back in male form and stared up at the crescent moon, "I really feel like a part of my memory has disappeared... When did Ling propose? Did I say yes? If I did where is the ring?" "He didn't propose to you. You aren't engaged to him. I'm the one you should be with." Ed turned to see Roy come out of the shadows. "What the hell are you talking about Mustang? Aren't you with Alice?" Roy stopped dead in his tracks, so Ling went as far as to totally wipe and replace his memories. 'Well that just make things a pain in the ass.' He thought, wait there is one thing he could try. "Alright then let's see whose right in this situation, Ed...I'm going to kiss you. and I can guarantee your body will react even if your mind protest it." Ed raised an eyebrow, "I call bullshit." Roy walked over and lifted Ed's chin and looked into his eyes for what seemed like an eternity and he then leaned down and kissed him with all the love he realized he had been holding back. Ed didn't want to admit it but this had felt right, not right but perfect. He wrapped his arms around Roy's neck and Roy picked him up and at that moment Ed wrapped his legs around Roy's waist and Roy pulled away with Ed panting and in need for more. "Told you." Ed looked at that smug face and had the sudden urge to punch it, "To think I acted like I was married to you." Ed covered his mouth in shock. "Wait...I think I know how to get your real memories back now..." "Oh and how is that..?" Roy grinned, "like this." Roy began kissing him again this time it was more passionate as he nibbled his bottom lip gaining entrance into Ed's mouth, Roy explored all of it and then moved his mouth to Ed's neck, "r...Roy...We should go somewhere more private." Roy stopped admitting he too was really turned on and he felt Ed's length hitting his waist. He carried Ed to his bed chamber which was the furthest away from Ling's. Once there, Ed jumped into the bed and Roy stood there looking at him for a moment, "So, what do you know?" "Well if my memory is serving me correct, you and I had acted to be engaged for your mother and then things happened that made us closer but then you told me to leave... Roy...Why did you tell me to leave?"

     Roy sat on the edge of the bed he knew he would have to answer this eventually, "Her name was Maria. She was the first and only woman I had ever loved. We had been together for years. But then one day I came home to find her spread eagle for another man. I had been so hurt that I swore I would never let someone have that power over me again. But then you come along. At first I saw you as some brat but then as time progressed I saw you as a friend and then after this entire incident I realized I love you and can't live without you. I pushed you away in fear of hurting you. And after realizing I need you here I am confessing all of this to you thinking you will take me back after my huge fuck up."

    Ling stood outside hand hovering over the handle but he then walked away, "treat him right Roy. Don't be the one to hurt him again." Ling said walking away knowing he lost. Ed sat in the bed perpetually shocked and at that moment, something in both his heart and mind snapped into place as he leaped to the edge of the bed and hugged Roy crying. "W...Why are you crying?!" "Well I just remembered everything. Roy I do love you and I will take you back." Roy grinned pulling Ed into his lap and kissing him again as they fell backwards onto the giant bed.

Hello again lovelies! Next chapter will be the final chapter and if I'm lucky I can crank that sucker out right now but if not it will be up soon. Anyway thank you to everyone who has been reading my stuff and following and also thank you for the comments. You guys are really great and I just want you to know you guys help to keep me going so I thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. Anyway, please be sure to comment, rate, vote, follow and I'll see you in the next chapter <3