Why Does It Have To Be You?!

Me:Yay finally freetime to write!

Ed: You are too much sometimes.

Me: Silence it is time to give the audience what they want you guys will kiss this chapter I swear my life on it!

Ed:*pales* Wait but this will be my...

Me: Your firts kiss I know. *laughs* No smex will happen yet you know how I like to make things drag on a little to keep things interesting.

Roy: *sighs* Shame I thought I would get to score... Anyway, Please comment, rate, review and follow. Or she might give up hope of becoming a writer.

Me:*tosses a shoe at Roy* Jerk! Anyway... Enjoy the chapter you guys!!!

  Ed stood back quickly away from Roy realizing what he was doing Ed looks down at the floor knowing for sure he loves this man but knows Roy does not feel the same and it felt like a thousand knives just stabbed him in the chest, "Roy... I think we should tell your mom the truth before we are both in too deep. I mean I can keep this up but can you? I know you miss being promiscuious at night and having well nights full of lewd and obscene events with beautiful women. Do you really think you can hang on for much longer? Then there is the matter your mom discussed with me that she wants to..." And just like that you hear the sweet voice of his mother, "Roy sweetie, help me unpack I need to talk to you." Roy raised an eyebrow and decided to go help his mother but before that he did something out of the ordinary. He lifted Ed's chin up, looked into those golden eyes he grew to love/hate so much and leaned down to kiss him. It was a kiss that had both love and passion in it. A kiss so mind numbing Ed had to fight his instincs to pull this man into his bedroom, 'it's all show Ed remember it is only a game to him. Know what fuck it I'm giving in even if for just a moment.'

Ed wrapped his arms around Roy's neck deepening the kiss and Roy picked him up as Roy did that Ed wrapped his legs around Roy's waist. Ed let out a sudden yelp as Roy grabbed his ass squeezing a bit and then finally after what seemed like an eternity Roy had gained entrance to Ed's mouth. Their tounges collided batteling for dominance and after a few minutes Roy won but they were interrupted by a loud AHEM! They pulled and stood away from each other quickly,Ed then realized he had a scapegoat the other bedroom; "Sweetie I'm sleeping in the other guest room tonight. wouldn't want to wake my mother in law with our lewd and obscene actions." Roy nodded at Ed as if saying 'nice save' then walked over to his mother's room. "Roy. I've decided I'm going to stay an additional month. I mean you two have yet to even begin planning the wedding and I also noticed Ed is not wearing his ring. What happened to it?" "It's being resized it was too big and he will have it first thing in the morning." "Ok Roy goodnight." With that Roy left the room and went to check up on Ed.

As Roy was about to knock, he heard small moans and heavy panting. He cracked the door open to see what Ed was doing and his eyes grew wide. Ed was laying there on the bed naked stroking his length and as much as Mustang did not want to admit to it, it was turning him on to see this. Ed was totally oblivious as to Roy watching due to the fact his eyes were closed. Ed stopped stroking for a moment to put saliva on his thumb and rubbed the tip using his thumb to make circles. Roy took note that this action made Ed's hips buck up a bit and his length twitch.  As Ed was close to shooting off he bit on his lower lip in a seductive manner and then his back arched and his hips bucked as he spilled his seed all over his torso. Ed let out a sigh of relief and Roy closed the door before Ed noticed.