CHAPTER 3~

St

St.Augustine Community College

Cedric parked the car at the parking zone of their college and Avira and Kiyara stepped out of the car, followed by him. The trio came and stood side by side while staring at the college building, which was widespread across the premise.

"Okay, now I don't know why am feeling nervous,"Kiyara stated.

"And am feeling strange!"Cedric added.

"And am feeling nothing,"Avira added with a frown.

The trio walked forward while Avira held Cedric and Kiyara's arms as she was in the middle. Few groups of students stared at the trio as they walked further. The trio came up to the notice board and searched for their classroom number.

"First year Geography, Hall No.03, 2nd floor. Let's go,"Avira said while pulling Kiyara and Cedric along.

They rushed upstairs quickly and looked around searching Hall No.03. Crossing few rooms they found it and entered the hall at once to find few students scattered around the hall.

A guy jumped in front of a sudden, shocking the girls. He was around the teacher's desk most probably, hence they didn't noticed him.

"Hello! I am Shawn Zain,"he introduced himself and Cedric said,"I am Cedric Evans Sehgal, this is my sister Avira, and she's our friend Kiyara Ahuja."

The girls waved at him while Avira felt a bit eerie on finding a guy staring at her. The girl sitting behind him nudged him whispering something to his ear and he looked back at her again and then at Cedric. She hid behind Cedric while he talked with Shawn, who said loudly,"here, meet my siblings. That's Ishan, and that's Raayka and Rishabh, they are my cousins."

"Raayka! Needs to find the washroom, excuse us,"Rishabh said while pulling Raayka along, who was staring at Cedric in a strange way.

Ishan said,"Shawn, you better leave now, this is not even your department. Out you go!"

Shawn showed him his middle finger and went away after saying to the trio,"see you guys later."

"Hey! I am Ishan Zain, so are you guys new to the town?"Ishan asked while approaching the trio.

"Yeah but how do you know that?"Kiyara asked.

"We are one of the oldest families residing in Punjinn. We recognise new people easily. Welcome to Punjinn,"Ishan said while passing a smile to them.

"His canines are quite sharp I must say,"Avira whispered to Kiyara.

"Yes! They are, I love sharp canines,"Ishan said, shocking them.