CHAPTER 11~

Avira and Kiyara had been thinking something since few days and it was the day of the execution of their plan.

"I am so happy that you guys agreed to be friends with the Dobriyals,"Avira said to Rishabh while resting her head on his shoulder while he drove the car.

Rishabh said with a chuckle, "Anything for you Avy. I agreed to do this only for you."

Avira placed a kiss on his cheek saying, "Thank you Rolo!"

Rishabh arched his brow and said, "I would like one more of that.. And more!"

"Well you'll get lots of those after I graduate and we get married.", said Avira.

"After we get married? Why will you keep me waiting so long?", said Rishabh with a frown.

"Because I am just eighteen and am not giving you heirs so soon, Mr.Alpha Rolo.", Avira said pulling his cheeks.

" Fine! I will wait for you to get ready.",Rishabh said as he stopped the car near the field and Avira chuckled before giving him another kiss and said,"another one for agreeing to wait. Good Wolf!"

Rishabh giggled saying, "I know the wait won't be too long." he inked at her and got out of the car.

Avira giggled and followed him up and they walked into the field, holding hands.

"You must be thinking why Avy and Kiyara had asked Rishabh and Shubman to try becoming friends and go for a friendly Cricket match, right?"Cedric asked Raayka while driving his car.

"I guess so that we can atleast bear each other's presence.. Since Kiyara is Avy's best friend so obviously we will have to be around Dobriyals a lot.", said Raayka.

" You're smart.", Cedric said with a chuckle.

Raayka chuckled while keeping her hand upon his and said, "I know and I am much more than this too."

Cedric said with a chuckle,"Yes, Miss.Wolfie. You're much more."

Raayka giggled while saying, "I like the nickname, Wolfie!"as they reached the field.

Cedric took out his weapon while stopping the car near the field which was surrounded by thick forest from all the sides. "In case there's some problem, I can use some silver bullets,"he said.

Raayka said with a frown, "I thought you were not supposed to bring these today."

Cedric smirked and said,"well, threatening always helps, doesn't it?"

Raayka arched her brows and chuckled, "Who are you trying to threaten, Cedric? The rouges or Me?"

Cedric said with a chuckle, "Everyone, but not you, Avy and Kiya."

Raayka giggled and held his hand while walking towards the field.

"What kind of demand was this? You and your bestie are mad people. Vampires aur Werewolves nacha rahe ho. I am doubting myself now whether I am really a vampire or am I still a human,"Shubman said while coming out of his car and staring at the field where they were supposed to play Cricket with the Zains.

Kiyara chuckled and held his hand while saying, "Come on Maan. Can't you do this much for me?"

Shubman said, "Yes, I can I guess. I just can't stand the sight of that future Alpha Zain."

"Just one cricket match nothing more..", Kiyara said.

Shubman scoffed while saying,"I know what you and Avy are trying to do. Resolve the differences between the two creatures you both are dealing with. Nice!"