CHAPTER 9~

"Come on students, get into the bus, we are going for field study, Cedric, do give the notes to Avira, it's sad that she couldn't join us due to fever,"Virat said and looked around while adding,"okay, that Zain guy, Rishabh, he is also absent."

"He is also suffering from fever Sir,"Raayka said while coming beside Cedric and Virat added,"fever is quite intelligent I must say, it targets people in pairs. Anyways, let's go we are getting late. This is your second field study trip, Utkarsh don't break your bone or something today. You had received a sprain in the first one."

Cedric chuckled as Utkarsh frowned and walked behind Virat like a kid follows his Dad, while Raayka snaked her arm through his and said,"you look so lovely when you smile."

"Well, thank you. I appreciate your compliment,"he said while chuckling and passed her another sparkling smile of his.

"Maan!"Kiyara called Shubman who was standing with his group. He excused himself from them and walked up to her asking,"yes?"

"We need to talk!"Kiyara said and Shubman added,"about what? You need notes or something?"

"You know it very well that is not what I am going to talk about."

"Do you think this is the right place to talk?"

"Hey Kiyara!"Utkarsh called and came up to Kiyara and asked,"there's this show today evening at Inox. The one you were talking about the day before yesterday. Wanna go with me?"

"Um...yah...sure. I'll go,"Kiyara said while Shubman narrowed his eyes at Utkarsh and walked away towards the bus.

Avira was lying down on her bed looking at the crown which she had won the previous evening. Putting her head down on a heart shaped pink cushion, she sighed thinking about the attack and shivered out of fear.

"A scared cat can never be a good queen,"she heard Rishabh saying and looked up towards the window to find him leaning against the pane.

"You didn't go for the field study?"she asked while sitting up and he came into the room while replying,"my future Luna is sitting back at home because she's upset, and you expect me to go on field trips. Moreover, I have graduated quite many times, I don't even need a degree now. I have plenty of those."

"What is you exact age?"Avira asked while grabbing her long floral skirt but Rishabh snatched it away said while pointing at the denim shorts that she was wearing,"you look good in shorts."

"Umm...ah...okay...thanks,"Avira said while pretending to adjust her hair strands, and blushed looking away.

Rishabh's eyes glowed in a golden hue and he grabbed her while taking in her scent and adding,"wild orchids and cinnamon. That's what your natural scent resembles."

Avira looked at him and said,"you didn't answer my question yet."

"Eighty maybe, I have tons to live yet. I am too young considered to my Dad who had crossed hundred so many years back,"Rishabh replied with a chuckle.

"WHAT?"Avira said getting shocked and he laughed while leaning closer to her and said,"you're dealing with a young wolf but an old human, my dear Mate."

Avira looked down blushing and said,"umm...you said we are.."

"Mates! Yes, we are mates, darling."

"Yes so...when I'll turn into a wolf...will I have the similar powers like you do?"

"Yes! Absolutely. Why not? The Alpha is the most powerful one in the pack, but you as the Luna, the queen would wield powers as well. But for that, you have to accept the wild, you have to dust off fear from your heart. Your brother is a Mythical Hunter. He is brave, so is your mother. Your Dad is an officer. When all of them are so brave, why won't you be? You're brave as well my love. Don't let fear engulf your free spirit,"Rishabh said while embracing her arms and she stared at him before giving him a tight hug.