CHAPTER 5~

"Fine! Maybe monsoon is good, you have to agree that at the end of the day it's romantic,"Avira said while looking at the backyard through the livingroom's window, while Kiyara save a nod, sitting beside her in the same manner in which she was sit...

"Fine! Maybe monsoon is good, you have to agree that at the end of the day it's romantic,"Avira said while looking at the backyard through the livingroom's window, while Kiyara save a nod, sitting beside her in the same manner in which she was sitting.

Kiyara has moved in to their house as her father knew Avira's Dad through their professional field, hence he has given her the permission to live with the Sehgals. Cedric came downstairs when the doorbell rang and Celia said from the kitchen,"Ric! Check who's there, Honey."

"Yep Mom!"he replied before opening the door and got surprised to find Rishabh, Raayka and Ishan standing there.

"We have parked our car beside your's, hope you don't mind,"Ishan said and Raayka hit him saying,"is this a way to start a conversation, idiot?"

"Hey guys, what a pleasant surprise!"Cedric said with a smile and added,"come in! Welcome to the Sehgal paradise."

"Well, thank you, but we are here for Uncle and Aunty. It's their 20th wedding anniversary today, isn't it?"Raayka said while keeping her huge umbrella, which was sheltering the trio from rain, in the umbrella cot.

"Yeah...but...how do you guys know?"Cedric asked confusedly and Raayka replied,"you told me."

"Did I?"Cedric asked and then added while trying to remember,"maybe I did."

"Who's there Ric?"Celia asked.

"Our college mates, Mom. Rishabh, Raayka and Ishan,"he replied and Avira and Kiyara immediately stood up and came towards the entrance door on seeing the trio.

"Oh hello dears. It's so good that you all dropped in today. You have to join us for lunch,"Celia said while giving welcome hugs to the trio.

Kiyara nudged Avira and whispered to her,"did you tell them what's special about today?"

"Nope I didn't, maybe Ric did,"Avira whispered back.

"Wow! The Dobriyal siblings,"Advay said while walking coming in through the entrance door and keep his umbrella in the cot.

"Happy 20th Anniversary to you and Aunty,"Raayka said while handing a gift to the duo, while Rishabh passed them a bouquet.

"Such sweet kids you three are!"Celia said while Advay asked them to sit and added,"now now now, as promised to Avy, Ric and Kiya, today's lunch will be cooked by me and my Mrs. It's great to have you three around as well. It will be a mini lunch party."

"Can we help as well?"Raayka asked and Celia said,"nope! You all are kids. Go and enjoy. Why don't you three show them around?"

Avira, Kiyara and Cedric gave a nod while the couple went to the kitchen, talking and joking with each other.

"Can't believe they have crossed twenty lovely years together and are still so much in love,"Cedric said with a chuckle while passing the box of pizza to Ishan, from which Avira and Kiyara were eating a while ago.