My Dinner with the Green Panda

It was almost evening at Scott and Louis' RV, Scott was lying on the bed with a pair of socks since his shoes were hidden under the bed, his feet wiggles sadly and he stares at the ceiling depressedly and bored just as Annabelle marched toward him and she thought so she uses he telepathy read his mind in order to figure it out what wrong with me but to her shock and she learns that Scott has no imaginary friends.

"Oh Scott, I'm so sorry about the joy you wanted." regretted Annabelle, approaching Scott.

"Oh, I feel bored and I got lack of joy, even though I didn't get an imaginary friend. I can't do it all alone without a friend like me." bored Scott, depressed.

"No, but I can make you an imaginary friend via potion you need," smirked Annabelle, she pulls a panda-shaped mushroom in her hand, held it up, and showed it to Scott who was now concerned with puzzlement about the small green panda in Annabella's hand but at that moment he becomes liking to it since he likes bears so much when he was an infant.

"Wow, is that green panda, it's so cute and green!" exclaimed Scott, carrying the green panda in his hands.

"It's called the Green Panda Mushroom, it can boost your joyfulness, and also he can be your imaginary friend as well," said Annabelle.

"Really!" excited Scott, Annabelle pulls out her other hand holding a vial of Green Panda Mushroom potion, "I'll try." he ensured, taking the vial and drinking it which affects him instantly and now an imagery friend version of a regular green panda appears behind his back.

"And there you are, your own Green Panda, your imaginary friend." said Annabelle, "So what do you wanna name him or her?" she asked Scott.

"Well, he was a boy and I named him Wyatt after my step-uncle, my brother's uncle." brainstormed Scott, naming the male green panda after his step-uncle, Wyatt Waygetter.

"Excellent choice." chuckled Annabelle, rubbing her chin devilishly, "But there is one condition; you must not be dramatic and get sad such as sad songs, tv shows, and movies" she warned Scott at one thing; he must avoid being dramatic and anything are sadness will affect Green Panda.

"Okay." agreed Scott, he hops off the bed, puts his shoes on, and runs off with Wyatt together as they goes to hang out as friends.

There, in the playground located at the Greens, many of the children went to have fun with toys and they still have each other so much more than having imaginary friends, they were often playing with the equipment they sees and enjoys them until Scott was alone playing with Wyatt at the playground, making the kids thinks that he was crazy about talking to nonsense so they back away from him.

That night at Annika's house, she was making nature-iced teas for the hunters, except her father who was a demon and FBI agent, his name is George Mathison find that his daughter was rebelling against him. Annika gave each of these nature-iced teas to the supernatural hunters, and even she gives one to Scott who was playing tablet with Wyatt but Annika was confused about him, she thought that he was talking to the ghosts.

"Dad, is Scott talking to the ghost?" asked Annika.

"Nope..." replied George.

"Belle, what going on?" thought Luke, suspiciously.

"Oh, nothing..." shrugged Annabelle, refusing to explain to Luke.

Back at the Jones house, Scott is in his bedroom, wearing pajamas and having a slumber party with his Wyatt, he was not aware that he was potted by Jones approaching the bedroom and sees his son acting crazy so he walks away suspensefully. He was in the living room, sitting on the couch ad started to worry about his son being crazy, he never thought that Scott was gone mad, took out his astrolabe, and begin to investigate the boy.

"Rodney?" thought Jones, walking upstairs as he moved his cog gear, tapped it, and turned it into an astral transparent monocle lens before he can see all of the surroundings. He walked toward the bedroom and saw his son was nothing but surrounded by Wyatt, the green panda appears in his bedroom and he was shocked that Scott was talking to the imaginary friend he ever got.

"Huh?" thought Wyatt, turning around and seeing Jones appear to discover him, he growls like a real bear and charges at him, tackling him and attacking him.

"Aaahhhhhhh!!!!!" screamed Jones, being attacked by Wyatt, his screams caused his son to wake up and see Wyatt attacking him.

"Dad!" panicked Scott, terrified, jumping out of his bed and running to his father to help him, "Hang in there, Dad! I got this!" he said helping his father get Wyatt off of him. Ryan comes out of his own room and sees that his father and brother are fighting with each other.

"Ahhhh!!!" panicked Ryan, he rushes to grab the astrolabe and look through the lens to see that it was Wyatt who made his family do it, "Hey, leave my family alone!" he demanded.

"Ryan, what going on!" overwhelmed Jones, being strangled by Scott.

"It was Annabelle, she said that I should not be dramatic or be saddened by anything sad things!" admitted Scott.

"What!" shocked Jones, believing that it was Annabelle the whole thing he never heard of the incidents, "Why didn't you tell me about this!" he berated his other son about Wyatt being part of Green Panda Mushroom effects.

"Ahhhh!!!" sighed Scott, "I deserve it, I just want to have joy from an imaginary friend I wanted but you said that I never want to have a real family or friends, I'm so sorry dad, I let you down."

"No, it's my fault, I love you more than anything that tears us apart and I won't leave you behind now," responded Jones, having learned that his son was right about this and that he forgives him so much he loves.

"Thank you." compassionate Scott, because of his love for his family, and the potion actually works when the Green Panda magically transforms into the real-life magical green panda appears.

"I love you..." said the real Green Panda, Annabelle approaches the house in time.

"See I told you, it can be real if you love your family and friends," said Annabelle.

"Yeah!" cheered the Joens family as they decide to keep Wyatt as a family from now on.