The Skeptical Agent Alien

At the FBI headquarters, there was a retired FBI consultant, Agent Bucky Johnson who was very skeptical about aliens that exist and he has been searching all over and over again and again. Just then, Agent George Mathison and his cambion daughter, Annika arrived with a gift basket for Bucky including a strange potion inside the basket but they find that Bucky is gone paranoias.

"Bucky?" What's wrong?" confused George, shrugging in confusion.

"Oh I'm looking for an alien that exists," answered Bucky.

"Oh I get it, I don't even think about referring to them as the pests." sighed Annika.

"Calm down, you've been skeptical all these years and those aliens never exist, just a hoax. You need a vacation for retirement." sighed George.

"I know, when I was an FBI agent, I just to experiences about aliens." regretted Bucky, sadly.

Behind Annika as George started to have a conversation with Bucky, on the gift basket held by her, there was a light green alien with three black eyes and three green antennas wearing a dark blue spacesuit with a glass helmet that resembles a living magic mushroom, it emerged out of the baskets and climbs up to Annika's back and it reaches to her head, tapping her to get the attention immediately. Annika then turns around and shockingly sees that there was an alien in her back screaming in fright and gets freaking out to see an alien in her back.

"Annie?" thought George, his daughter runs to him and hides behind him in fear, "Oh great, it must be one of Annabelle's magic mushrooms, the unearthly mushroom, the Unearthly Alien." he was now disdainful as he complains about his daughter being afraid of aliens.

"What?" confused Bucky.

"Well, Annabelle's mother once found the most priceless magic mushrooms from the galaxy and it can erase all of your suspicions in your minds," explained George, still disdainfully. "Until then, she has her daughter create the potion made out of unearthly alien mushrooms." also, he tried to want Bucky not to drink the Unearthly mushroom potion.

"Oh, it won't." sighed Bucky, doesn't believe George's discussion about that potion and take the potion, drank it whole, and throws it away. However, George was right about the potion that cause a side effect thus his memories of aliens' existence were erased, "Hey, where am'I. Am'I going to retire?" he thought and was unable to remember his memories.

"Oh no, that potion worked and now he cannot remember his skepticism!" worried Annika, "If only there was someone who took over his place." she wondered if someone can take over Bucky's place as the FBI agent.

Just then, the door was forcibly open unseen where Annebelle, Luke, and Gwen arrive in FBI uniforms, they are accompanied by Randolph disguised as a human and pretending to be a hobo along with Scott and Ryan as the Red Masque and Pirate Captain, Scott was holding his father's heirloom astrolabe and Ryan was holding his biological mother's whistle. Annika was relieved that Scott, Annabelle, Luke, Gwen, and Ryan can help her fix Bucky's skeptical memories.

"Hi, so what happened?" asked Annabelle.

"Because your potion wipes his skepticism out of his mind and he cannot resume his investigation of the aliens' existence," explained Annika.

"But Randolph and I can." determined Annabelle, vowing to fulfill Bucky's goal is find the alien's existence.

As Annabelle and Luke goes off with Randolph as their sidekick in case they need his help while Gwen stays behind with Annika, George, and Bucky, Scott, and Ryan are the only ones figuring out about the Unearthly mushroom potion. Using his telepathy like his father, Scott starts to read the vision of the potion but he discovers the only way to bring Bucky's suspicious memories back is the jog them back and even they will able to remind Bucky about sightings of anything that were magical and cryptids along with conspiracies.

"Wait! I know how to bring their memories back!" brainstormed Scott, realizing that the only way to bring Bucky's memories is if he can help him be more skeptical of other creatures he sees. As he took advice from Scott, Ryan goes to Bucky and takes his hand with him, preparing to help him achieve his goal of finding the alien's existence.

"Mr. Johnson, you are coming with me and my brother," said Ryan, he took Bucky with him and Scott before they race to catch Luke and Annabelle up, leaving Annika and George behind.

At the same time, during their mission to find the alien's existence together and now they are accompanied by Annabelle, Luke, and Randolph, Scott, Ryan, and Bucky begin their goal by searching all of the aliens they can find as well as any species they spots. Over the United States, they are, they kept hunting down those aliens that appear around the cities and towns where every people witness them Scott and Ryan can encourage Bucky to interrogate the witnesses which slowly regains his memories and he becomes more suspicious he finally was.

"Hey, I remember, not if I wanted to get retired if I can investigate for one last time." determined Bucky.

With his memories restored once again, he was back as a skeptical agent, along the way to achieving his final goal; he decide to finish his cases and discovers every extraterrestrial life as he could and he never stop solving the cases and crimes he saw until his retirement so he can. A few days later, his memories were finally back to normal and now Bucky was retired as an FBI agent and a consultant, he was settled down in his own home all alone and Scott and Annabelle are still wearing FBI uniforms, they are now selling their Unearthly Aliens and Unearthly mushroom potions to other retired FBI staffs who once have skeptics all these years.

"Oh my, I never try these potions ever again!" disdained George.

"Of course, my mom used to get rid of her clients' skepticism so she used some potions out of alien mushrooms," said Annabelle.

"Yep, I was." chuckled Scott, responding while he decide to keep all of the Unearthly Aliens to himself and Ryan who also like them for the first time.