Chapter 3-Glee Club

I woke up to my phone ringing, ugh seriously Instagram notifications. Come on, it's 7:00 and it's the weekend. Wait, it's 7:00. Shoot, I gotta take a morning run and have my whole morning routine.

I got right out of bed and put on a purple tank top. I put on black athletic leggings and a pair of pink sneakers. I put my watch on and had the setting as an outdoor workout. I drank a glass of water then ran around the neighborhood.

I listened to the Wicked soundtrack. I love that show. It's cool how April Rose played Glinda a couple of years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Monday I Facetimed Kurt and a bunch of other New Direction alumni talked about how I was back in Lima for the week.

Once it was time for Glee Club I drove to my old high school listening to Britney Spears music. So unlike me but since Brittany was also on the facetime with us, she got some songs stuck in my head. All of us kinda grew up listening to Britney Spears.

I arrived at William McKinley High School. I walked in and ran into Sam.

"Hey, Sam." I greeted him.

"Hey Rachel, going to glee club?" He said.

"Yup. Gonna meet everyone. Show them how it's really done." I laughed.

"As you should." He laughed.

"Alright, I'll see you soon. You should come in and see for yourself too. Me, you, and Finn are glee club legends." I said.

"I'll stop in. I already have though. Like a while ago, I helped Finn and Mr. Shue get the club back up again." Sam told me.

"Alright, well I'll see you soon." I said and left.

I knocked on the choir room door and looked out the window. Kids were talking and laughing with Finn.

I saw a girl open the door. It was Kitty, yes I learned her name. "Hey, Kitty." I said.

"Hi Rachel, I'm surprised you knew my name. Last time I checked you didn't know any of our names." Kitty said.

I mean I guess it's good the glee club has a top bitch to keep the club together. Santana's cruelty scarred me for the rest of my life but that is one of the reasons we won nations because she kept pushing us to be our best and give it all we had. Which we did...And me having a solo of course.

"Well I know it and I'll know everyone's name." I told her.

"Let's see about that." Kitty mumbled.

I walked into the room and Finn looked at me. I was leaning on the piano. He walked towards me, "Rachel, I was scared you would forget to come."

"I think I've made it clear I was excited to come here." I replied. He laughed. Finn clapped his hands and everyone took their seats.

"Okay everyone, so to prepare for sectionals I brought a special guest to help mentor you. She is an incredible singer and was a leader of the club when it first started back in 2009..." Finn started to say.

"Rachel Berry. Yes, the Rachel Berry. I volunteered to help all of you prepare." I interrupted Finn.

"Well.. You wouldn't stop talking about how you want to help but continue." Finn interrupted me.

"And I made it clear to Kitty that I'll get to know who you are." I finished.

"If you don't know the names you have to give me $50." Kitty said. Ugh.

"I'll make it $100. I'll know everyone." I replied.

"Okay." She shrugged.

"Rachel Berry, oh my gosh I love your singing and Funny Girl and you in a Woody Allen movie!" One girl told me.