Chapter 9

Happy Friday besties! I was able to update (yay) & I included a surprise in this chapter for my AOT fans reading this ;)

Excuse any grammatical errors!

Enjoy <3

-Simone

"Hey did you leave to go to your shop yet?"

"I'm on my way out the door. Why? What do you need?"

"Could you grab my toolbox and bring it to campus please?"

Levi let out a sigh, "I'm on my way-"

"Wait a minute never mind. I can use someone else's stuff. Don't drive," I told him. Remembering that this man was blind in one eye and shouldn't be driving at all.

"I'm on my way," he repeated and hung up.

I let out an annoyed huff and sent him my location so he knew where I was.

Me:
Location Sent
You need to stop driving.

Levi:
The tea shop is down the street from the apartment and your school so it's fine

Me:
It's not fine you fucking maniac. I don't want you to get into an accident or anything.

Levi:
When you're with me you can drive

Me:
That's not good enough.

Levi:
Take it or leave it

I groaned and put my phone into my pocket as I waited for Levi.

"Hi, Ash," my classmate Danni greetedas he sat down next to me like he always does.

"What's up?"

Danni was a cool guy and he was pretty funny. We have been in the program together since freshman year. He was tall with short, super curly, sandy brown hair that complimented his light skin and green eyes.

He was fine. His smile was bright and he had a dimple on his right cheek. Not to mention he was Dominican too! I'm not even gonna lie and say I didn't have a crush on him freshman year, everybody and they momma liked this man. I never said anything to him about my crush cause he got a girlfriend the day I was going to confess my feelings. By the time they broke up, my crush on him had dissipated and I only saw him as a good friend.

"You ready for class today?"

I shrugged, "It's a workday so it's fine with me. Did you do the homework for Bailey's class?"

Danni scoffed, "Absolutely not. She can kiss my ass. Nobody did that shit."

"I attempted it, but I was confused and eventually gave up."

"If you didn't figure it out then I know damn well Bailey don't know what she doing."

I laughed and shook my head. "We'll see how it goes later on yeah?"

"Shit I guess, man."

"Oi."

I looked up to see Levi entering the studio with my toolbox in hand. He had on a dark brown leather jacket with dark jeans and nice dress shoes, his hair slicked back slightly.

"Thank you so much. I can't believe I forgot it," I told him as I took my supplies and set them down on the ground next to my feet.

"You want to tell me how a painter forgets their paint to a painting class?" Levi mocked as he slid his hands into his pockets.