Chapter 12 ( The Last Chance)

Sam's pov..

Its been 8 months after we get back together. And about zayn? he's not really doing good. he's weak now. We are at the hospital to continue his treatment. He can't stand, he always had this pain everytime he moves. I admit it was really hard for me to see him that way. Everytime the doctor injects him some medicines he's always shouting in pain. All I am doing is hold him tight ,rub his back and comfort him. Idont want him to see me feel down. But deep inside me, I wanna broke down. I want him to live, live a life with me and to be with him forever.

" babe...." zayn murmured

"babe im here, dont talk yo much"  i said sitting in the edge of his bed.

"babe i cant do this anymore.im tired I wanna rest" he said.

"zayn dont say that. you know you can fo this, we're still planning for oue marriage right? we're making a family.be strong babe please,for me" i said trying to control my emotions. I wanna cry but i dont want him to see me crying. i dont want to add in his stress.

"Sam? whatever happens... I love you"

"I know babe.I know ,and I love you too more than you could ever imagine.."

------

its been a tough day for Zayn today. He is really in pain. His family and the lads were all here in the hospital to show support for zayn,for him to feel better.

He is shouting in pain, his mom was beside me. I stay in the corner and dont know what to do. One last shout and i cant take this anymore...

and again he shouted even louder, with that I left the room. I cant takevthis anymore. i broke down crying. I cry and cry and cry like theres no tomorrow...

Why is this happening to me. out of all people,why Zayn? he is a good person, everyone loves him.

I dont know what would my life coulb be without him.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, PLEASE NOT ZAYN,HE'S MY WORLD.DONT TAKE HIM FROM ME,I NEED HIM....I NEED HIM..I NEED HIM..IF YOU WILL TAKE HIM THEN TAKE ME TOO. WHATS THE USE OF THIS LIFE IF IM NOT WITH THE ONE I LOVE...." I just can t take it and shout with all my emotions..

"Sam he's looking for you" said harry with tears in his eyea. What the hell is happening now .

----

"baby...im so sorry if i cant make it to the altar..sorry" zayn said with all his tears.

"no no no babe. we are getting maried okay? just dont give up, im here with you always "

"im so lucky i have someone like you.."

the doctors are going crazy and everyone is crying.. what the hell is happening

" excuse me mam we have to check him" said the nurse.

"wait please i need to be with him, zayn hold on okay? hold on babe dont give up okay"

then last time i checked he's out of breath, theres a straightline.  and my world has stopped..

"time of death 12:56 am" i heard the doctor said .

I cant talk, i cant feel my body. I dont know what is happening..

"hes gone" the lads said.

"no no no no way.. zayn  do this please. wake up babe wake up. please...dont...i love you i love you..ZAYYYYYYNNNNNN  NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

everyone was taking me away from his body.

---

He left me . Again. but this time its for lifetime,, he will never come back and ask for another chance. The only man i love was gone, theres no reason for me to leave now. Zayn's gone. and I cant accept it.

We just got home from his burial. theres a lot of fans and papz there.

I chose to be alone in my  and leave the people and my friends down stairs..

when i look at the side on my bed I saw A lettet   

sam ,

By the time you read this letter, I know you are probably not okay..
But baby , I want you to know that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I thank God for giving me an angel.

Hey. do you remember the first time we met? It was saturday night and we are in the same location for a photoshoot. I was caotivated by you the first time i layed my eyes on you. Aha those were the days.

I love you so much love  .Im sorry if i left you this early . I willa always love you even in aftet life baby. Sam. therea only one thing i want you to do . Dont close your heart fot someone okay?

i love you forever and always .. goodbye..

Zayn. :)

With that letter. I cloased my eyes and look for something .

and there I saw a blade...

I know this is wrong but I just cant live my life without him. My life is useless. I just cant Wake up in the morning thinking that theres no Zayn anymore to make me happy each and everyday..

I put the blade on my hand. "We'll be together again Zayn" and then everything went black....  

the end..

,,,,