Chapter 8

Hi i'm back .. btw i wanted to congratulate our boys for winning at the BRIT awrds :) so proud of them.without them i'm not writing a story right now :) x

Sam POV

"How much is this?" pointing to the necklace with a heartshaped diamond.I was walking around the street of L.A and buying some random things."I'll take it" I said to the vendor.

"I think I know you" said the vendor while putting the necklace on its cute box."Oh really howcome?" I asked."oh nothing i just saw your picture on my daughters wall but don't mind it".."oh okay"..."here,thank you"

Its been a 5months yeah its been a months since the break up and i've never heard something about zayn.And its helping mo to forget him or to move on.

I continue walking around but i tripped and my things fell down.Whem I'm about to picked it up a guy helped me.

"ahm let me help you"

"thank you" 

"here" he said handing me my things.I looked at him and i see he has blue eyes,very fair skin,he's 6ft tall maybe,he's semi bald but he looked hot,he has red lips and perfectly attractive, in short He's hundsome

"k bye" Isaid kinda shy and started walking

"wait" he said, following me and I started walking fast.

"are you in a hurry you're kinda fast" he said

"No ,just leave i think my things are not gonna fell down this this time so no need to help" i said while walking.Then I felt he's not following me then i looked back.He's standing looking at me and I think he felt bad of what I said I came to him and said "Sorry I didnt mean to be rude I'm new here so I'm not fond talking to people.

"I can see that thats why I came to help you and follow you and wanted to accompany you would you mind?" He said.I stared at him blankly whats wrong with this guy I didn't even know his name and I think he has no plan telling it.

"Oh my manners,sorry by the way I'm Nicholas but you can call me Nick"

"Nick what?"

"Nick Hoult"(lets pretend that he's a normal guy here and not an actor)

"Oh I'm Sa- I'm Louise yeah louise" I said changing my name.Lets say I'm starting a new life and I guess I have to change my name its not bad its just my second name.

 "Well nice to meet you louise" he said smiling and I find him really cute.

"well nice to meet you too Nick but I'm sorry I really need to go"

"Its getting dark,do you have your car?" he ask worriedly

"ahm wait Nick I know you just wanted to be friends with me but you know I dont need one,I'm perfectly fine without a friend in here and yeah"

"No your not perfectly fine,you seem so bitter are you broken hearted or something?"

Am I that obvious that he noticed me being heart broken?Was this broke up affecting me like hell that I need to be rude to the person all just wanted to be friends with me.I didn't know I was acting all of that just because of Zayn. "So what ?"

"You see that hotel there?"he asked "ofcourse I have my eyes"

"well i live there"..."what a coinsidence i live there too how come I didnt even saw you"

"I'm always in my hotel room,this is the first time I came out again weird I know"

"oh I see so lets go its getting dark like what you said"