The Proposal

Zayn POV'

               We are at the same room so our outfit will not be a surprise anymore.I am so excited for tonight.Coz this is the night that i will ask her to marry me.I have no hesitation for doing this i'm really sure that she's the right and perfect girl for me and i want to spend the rest of my life with her.

 I waited for her at the lobby and when she walk down the aisle i never thought that this person right here is my girlfriend she's so beautiful words can't explain how really beautiful she is.i am so lucky having her and i will never let her go.Never.

"Babe are you ok?" she said interrupting my thoughts.

"yes baby sorry i got mesmerized by your beauty" i said making her blush.

"oh shut up zayn so  where are you taking me please i wanna go to eifel tower and by the way thanks coz you like my look" she said smiling at me oh her sweetest smile is melting me wait do i sound like a girl ? sorry !!

"yes ofcourse i will take you there but before we go there i will take you t the most fancy restaurant in paris the Le Meurice "

------------------

Sam POV'

  While we're eating our delicious food i noticed that zayn keeps on watching his watch and his other hand were at his pocket like there is something in there.And seems like his nervous too coz he is sweating although its really cold in here.

"Zayn, you okay?"i ask him holding his other sweating hand.

"uh--- yhea-- uhm-- yes yes i'm okaay" he said cutting his words but before i say anything he grab my hand and we leave so early maybe he's taking me already to eifel tower.

"zayn are we going now to the eifel tower?" i ask him excitedly.

"yes you seem so excited yeah?"

"very and best anniversarry ever" i said hugging him and we drove.

----------------------------

Minutes later and we are now at the eifel tower and i really love the view.

"zayn this is so perfect thank you so much" i said to him straitly looking into his eyes.

"i know so shall we go over there"he pointed to the corner where the violynn players are playing a lovely and sweet song perfect for a couple especally for us coz its our 2nd anniversarry.

"how far are you enjoying this night ?" zayn ask me while enjoying the cold breeze of the air.we are holding each others hands and enjoying listening to the music.

"zayn you have no idea i love it"i said to him

"the music is perfect"he said and he sit up strait , clear his throat "may i have this dance ?" he said asking for my hand and i simply agreed with him.

We're swaying to the music and i can tell this is so amazing i'm so happy right now i can't contain my happiness.This night is perfect.This guy is perfect.I am so lucky having him.I want to kiss him right now like there's no end.

"i love you"he said kissing my hand.while still dancing

"Do you feel it?"he said putting my hands on his chest wanted to feel his heartbeat.

"yes"

"you're the only one that makes my heart beat,you're the only one who owns my heart, you're the only one in my heart" he said sweetly,looking into my eyes.he really mean what he says.I can feel my tears are gonna fall right now but i don't let it.

"In almost two years that we are together i wanted to tell you that youre the only one...."he started

"zayn i--"i try to say something but he cut me

"sshh let me finish"

"okay sorry"

"all memories and all the things we've been through we are staying stong, I love the way you look at me , i love the way you smile...I love it when you make me laugh when i'm upset,I love it when i woke up in the morning your face is the first thing i see and it brights up my day...I love it when youre making me jelous" he chuckled and continue "I love it when you take pictures of me asleep and posting it on twitter" he chuckled again and so am I.I can feel  my tears are streaming down my face and by this time i let it fall i cant take it i wanna cry so bad coz of happiness.,

He was about to continue and i can see his eyes is getting red omg is he crying?

He wipe his tears and yes he is tearing.and this made my heart really melt.

"Baby i just wanted to say that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH you mean the world to me and i would not let anybody to broke us apart.......I Promise you that i will always be the same Zayn that you loved before and now and i will never change and i will never stop loving you" he said almost crying,and now i can feel i'm sobbing not tearing.

we stop dancing for a moment

"can i say something now?"i ask him crying.

"not yet wait i'm not done"then he continue

"So i'm here right in front of you,Saying that i'm all yours"he said and he kneel down and get something in his pocket.When he do that i start crying.coz i know what will happen next

"I Zayn Malik asking you Samantha Hudson,i promise that i will be the best man in your life.i love you forever.......WILL YOU MARRY ME?" he said showing me the Diamond ring.i am shocked

"YES YES YES" I shouted "Yes zayn I will marry you" then he stand up and he hugged me then put the rig on my finger

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"he said hugging me tightly and i can hear his sob.we pull away then he wipe my tears and thats the same thing i did to him.i look at the ring and look into his eyes.Without having any thoughts We leaned and kiss each other passionately.

"can i scream" he said then 

"I LOVE YOU SAMANTHA HUDSON I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU"

"babe what are you doing stop"i said awkwardly then i hug him again not wanting to pull away.

I'M ENGANGE TO THE ONE AND ONLY ZAYN MALIK.I always knew that this noght will bw perfect and i'm right.

I love him so much and i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.Everything was perfect and hope that this Relationship would last forever.

Zayn POV'

 I did it!

i'm engage to the girl i love

 i cant tell how happy i am right now

the moment she said YES is the best thing ever.

<3

------------

You like this part?please comment i want to know :))

sweetest thing ever Zayn and Sam are engage <3

sorry for the late update i've been busy this past few days hope you understand :) xx

loads of love 

-ailastylik xx