Chapter 3

Sam POV'

"wake up sleepy head we have to get ready for our flight happy anniversarry"

I heard zayn said that.I slowly open my eyes seeing zayn's face I give him a smile and he gets closer to me then whispered "i love you" .

I admire every little words he say.We both stared at each other looking at his light brown crystal eyes is melting me.While looking at his eyes i said to my self 'how would i live without this person in my life'

He's the most especial person i've known and for our 2nd Anniversarry i don't need anything just this man infront of me is all i need i don't need anything such like material things, expensive trip etc.

Words are not enough to tell how much i love him......

"Good morning we need to get ready for our flight"he said then kissed my forehead

"okay i'll just go to the bathroom"i said and then get out of our bed and before i got up he pulled my arm.

"yep?"i ask.he just smile and look me in the eye waiting for me to say something.

i sit in the bed beside him and hold hid hand tight

"HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARRY HUBBY"i said as i kissed him.he smiled between our kiss.

"thats what i wanted to hear from you" "i love you so much baby"

i then now got up and went to the bathroom.we packed already so all we just have to do is get ready.

Zayn POV'

Such a great day,such a beautiful morning.

Another year of our relationship and i am so happy.I'm so excited for our paris trip.Can't wait for her to ask her to be my WIFE .

Yes your right i'm going to propose to her.Its been 2years and i think its about time.We are both inlove and happy with each other we have amazing memories.We have amazing family and friends supporting us.

Everyone knows about the proposal even her family.Remember the time when my mom ask her about marriage and she said we did't even talked about it.Well in that time I was planning about proposing to her.I told the lads about it and they were very supportive and very excited.

I will make this Paris trip to be the most unforgettable moment of her....of us....

I hear the bathroom door open means she's done.

"i'm done you're next"she said

---------------------

We are here in the airport.Waiting....

after minutes of waiting i then ccalled my mom and the that we are on board.

"you excited?"i ask holding her hand as we sit in our seat.

"very,thanks for this"

"wait i got to tweet"

@zaynmalik: Paris city of love <3 i just wanna greet my gorgious girl a happy 2nd anniversarry you know how much i love you baby :) x

-omfg i am so happy for both of you

-gahhhh i ship you guys

-perfect couple

-@xtrishamalik: @zaynmalik @samhudson have a safe flight lovebirds :) x

-@Harry_Styles: @zaynmalik enjoy mate xx

i just chuckled at the tweets.and i DM'ed mom and harry to say thank you.i can feel sam a little bit nervous.

"hey you okay?"i ask squeezed her hands

"just a bit dizzy"she said

"go get some sleep i will wake you up when we're about to land"

i saw her closed her eyes,her head on my shoulder and my head was on her head.

"zayn"she whispered

"hm?"

"I LOVE YOU"she said then get back to sleep

With that words i fell my heart beats really fast.I was falling inlove with her again and again.I cant wait to show her the Diamond Ring.

-----------------------

"baby wake up"

"yeah"

We are now in the car going to the hotel.We're both exhausted and need some sleep its been a long hours.

-

were about to open our door but i iterrupt her.

"wait closed your eyes i need to see your jaw drops"i said to her.

"what ever you said big guy"we both chuckled and i cover her eyes

"careful"

Sam POV'

I slowly open my eyes and zayn's finally saw my jaw drops the room was perfect i want to live here http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dubai-Underwater-Hotel-Rooms.jpg (hotel room,i don't know how to expalin the room so yeah)

"zayn its amazing"

"i know you like it?"

"hell yeah"

i hugged him and said "you're the best"

--------------------

This Chapter is not yet done but i will published it already.

next part will be "the proposal"

eek you guys excited?zayn will propose to sam.

i'm still thinking a great idea about the proposal i want it to be perfect.

xx