Chapter 11 (Hold on ,I'm with you)

Sam POV'

I know I've been hurt by the person I really love,You gave all to him and he wasted all of it.All of the things you've been through is wasted, all of that happens for a reason but that reason was keep from me.I've told him so many things that may hurt his feelings and I push him away.But I regret doing all of that when he finally told me the whole reason.It broke my heart into pieces worst than the moment he left me.I love him with all my heart he knows that!

God knows I can't live without him.What is life without him?My life would be a trash.Now that we both know he will no longer live his life I would still make him feel that this is a challenge for him to make him surpass. I will accept all the hardships for him ,I will help him get through this.

To my love,babe...Zayn I will never loose hope,He'll live.I know that and I believe in that.

"Baby how are you feeling?" I ask him as he enters the kitchen where I was.

"I'm fine now" He said with a smile and give me a sweet kiss on my cheek.

"Dont forget we have an appointment to your doctor next week,okay?" He just stares at me then smiles.

"I'll never expect that this will happen again" he said and went to my place to hug me in my back.

"the what?" I ask.

"This" he said then continue "You,me...back together"

"Its what you called true love" I said then he chuckle.

"What if I die? No one will talk to you early in the morning like this" He said and my mood change feels like I'm gonna tear up.

"babe,you're not gonna leave me believe that"

"I will miss everything"

"zayn please stop saying that" I said to him then he smiles." why are you smiling"

"Nothing.but seriously babe,If I die don't forget to visit me everytime to where I'll be bury.okay?" He said his voice softens

"Zaynnn please your making me cry" 

"If I can't make it,take care of your self,the lads will look after you so that I'll not worry"

I just nodded to him with tears streaming down my eyes.

"Don't cry,even though I'm not here with you ,you can always feel my love wherever you go coz all the memories we've made will never fade"

I almost cry of what he said.He just hug me tight and wiped the tears in my eyes.

"I love you Zayn"

"Forever and always babe"

--------------------------

It was april fools day and I've never think yet what would be my prank to Him.

He was out with the lads .I didn't went with them because I need to do something for april fools day.

Hmmm what to do.what to do I thought to my self.

Its been an hours since I've finally think of what will I do.

It was 8 in the evening then I heard Zayn open the door.

there was a note he will see saying.

Zayn I can't take this anymore .It all sink in to me now.I have to leave you sorry

With that I ran into our bedroom and hid my self under the bed.

I heard him open the door.SILENCE

After that he call someone.

"I think she finally gave up on me,We can live together now babe,I'll see you later "

then he leaves quickly

With that I feel my heart sunk.What I've just heard? Is this real?

I quickly got up and saw the note on the floor.

Zayn I can't take this anymore .It all sink in to me now.I have to leave you sorry

-I saw your foot my love ,don't worry its just you and no one else.I'll just make you dinner okay?

With that I cry harder.I thought I will be the one to fool him but I was wrong .NICE it was so epic

I wipe my tears then run downstairs and ran into him then hug him and pull away

"It was kind of epic" I said pouting 

"Are you embarrased?" he said laughing

"Nah little bit"

"HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY BABE!!! with that lets take a selfie maybe its our last selfie though"

"Zayyynnnn !!!!" I punch him playfully then he just laugh

I just laugh at his action.

We are so crazy ,Yesterday we are almost having drama out of hell then now we are doing crazy things .. haha

(photo of their selfie at the side)