zayn's day off

Sam POV'

              there's a letter beside my phone saying 'Good Morning baby i love you' I mean he always does this everyday and it always made my day and thats the reason why i have a smile on my face every morning i woke up.I took my phone and take a picture of it and then posted it on twitter.

@samhudson : @zaynmalik this is so sweet babe <3 pic.twitter.com/mxh2

@zaynmalik :  @samhudson love youuuuuu cmon have a breakfast :) x

                I'm so inlove <3

               i went downstair and smell the food zayn make for us for breakfast.he's a good cook if you don't know!!

"wow this is the best food for breakfast i've ever tasted" i said smiling at him.

"i'm a better cook than you baby haha" he said proudly hmm this guy is full of confidence but i dont mind i love him though.

"okay the crown is yours ahm so what should we do now?"i ask him and he smile maniacally oh my god i know what he thinks

"maybe we can stay in bed cuddling and have some ehem i guess?"he said biting the spoon and wink on me.

"zayn!!!!!!!!!"

"just kidding baby you know i respect you right"he said and sat up and sit beside me and put his hand on my shoulder and pull me to his chest.

"i know thats why i love you"i said and he pressed his lips on mine :)

"okay go get change we're going somewhere"he said to me.

"really ? early in the morning?" i asked confusely

"nahh just change i'll wait here go !!" he said and i sat up and went upstairs and then he shouted "i love your bum by the way hahahah" "shut up perv"i shout back

-------------

Zayn POV'

            We arrive at the pet shop and i can see Sam's 'O' shape mouth i know she loves pets so much thats why i bring her here.

"so....-"i said and then cut off by her and  hugged me.i can tell she's really happy right now and i'm so glad she liked the place i bring her.

"zayn thank you, you know i miss seeing pets since our dogs is in bradford"sam say with a huge grin.

"i know babe so what are we waiting for lets get inside and pick  a dog or cat whatever you want"i said to her and she nodded excitedly.i love seeing her like this.

"good morning lovely couple welcome to our shop and have fun"the lady greeted us and we smiled.

"zayn come here i think i want this cat"sam said holding the very cute cat and i can say i like this cat too.

"oh thats cute we can get that"i said to her and she nodded.

---------------------

Sam POV'

             I'm really happy that zayn brought me to a petshop today.i really love pets:)

we are now in the car on the way to a park to play with our new cat.wait what should we call her?i need to ask zayn.

"Babe what should we call our new cat?"i ask zayn as i rub the head of the cat.

"maybe prada?watcha think?"zayn suggested

"prada?well i like that name good suggestion babe:)"

                 "baby ?" zayn ask while we're sitting on park bench.

                 "yup?oh look how cute prada is she's amazing ahm so yeah what's wrong?"i said and ask him.

                 "uhm nothing i'm just thingking having a vacation in paris" he said "and yes prada is really cute" he added.

i got surprised on what he said and ofcourse i like his idea i mean duh its paris the city of love <3

                 "babe are you serious?"i ask him and nodded he was supposed to say something when his phone rings.

 He hang up and then went to me."harry called and said the lads and their girlfriends are coming to his flat tonight to have some fun and ofcourse he invited us and i said yes"

"thats great i miss those guys too it would be fun tonight"i said.

"so about the paris trip we'll talk about it next time"zayn stated

"sure"

"i love you"

"zayn?"

"i said i love you"

"haha"

"i love you i love you i love you"he shouted 

omg people right now are staring at us

"ok ok i love you too"i said between laugh

"whats so funny i'm serious i love you"he said and pouted his lips acting sad.

"come here you okay i love youuuuuu"i said and hugged him and then kiss his cheek.

"forever?"he asked like a child and he's head is now laying on my lap.

"FOR-E-VER"i said

"i'm so happy we're still together and not having a fights,I'm just so lucky having you"he sat up and continue "i promise that i will never leave you never i promise that"he said holding my hand and kissed it and then he look me into my eyes and said "I LOVE YOU"

i just look at him and tears are streaming down my face i just cant help it he's really sweet and his words came from his hear i know that i just hope he would keep his promise that he will never leave me.

------------

This is page 2 of chapter 1 hope y'all like it :)

it would mean a lot if you'll stay reading this i promise this story will get better and better 

vote and comment as well :) xx

-next will be page 3 of chapter 1

i just want you to know every chapter will have 5 pages