at Harry's flat

Zayn POV'

"we're here"i said as me and sam enter the door.

We are Here at Harry's flat right now and Liam and his Girlfriend Sophia , El and Louis , and Niall are here also.So as you all know Sophia is Liam's new girlfriend so sam and eleanor are not that close to sophia.It was hard for them to get along with her coz sam and el are really close to danielle and they are like sisters.At first they don't like her but then realize that they need to accept and understand Liam's decission.

"oh my carrot you look so gorgious sammy i haven't seen you in a while"Eleanor said hugging her.They are really close to each other and the things theylike most is shopping.

"same El you look stunning as always"sam complement El...We said our greeting to each other and seat in the living room.

"So Sophia this is the first time you went with liam to see us hope you can take our craziness"Louis said to sophia and she just nodded and smile.Uhm she's shy i guess she's not really like Danielle ya know she's a crazy girl.

"So guys movie?or Truth or dare"harry ask all of us and we all said in unison "TRUTH OR DARE"

We started the game and spin the bottle and it pointed to Sam hhaa.

"Me me me I got this" i said looking at her.She just groaned.

"truth or dare"i ask.  "truth"she said ugh why she picked truth.

"is it true that you and juatin bieber dated 2 years ago when you're still in atlanta?"i said then niall shouted "YOU DATED JUSTIN BIEBER OH MY FUCKING GOD" 

"Woah niall calm down"sahe said"and yes we dated"she added."but that was 2 years ago and we haven't talk to each other since i moved here thats it"she added again,everyone was shocked but then laugh as well because of they're reaction.But i remain silent.

"wait someone's jelous in here"Harry said with a huge grin in his face and looked at me and then wink.

"who me?"

"yes you"harry said and the rest of them are looking at me even sam but i can see she's smiling i know she wants it when i get jelous.

"nah no i'm not"

"really why can't you look at sam"liam teased.

"c'mon guys"

"so you're jelous"harry said again

"no"

"yes you are"

"no"

"yes you are"

"ok ok fine"i said giving up.

they all laugh and teased me but sam just look at me.i just look at her also.

"what?"i ask her.

"you look cute when you get jelous"she teased and the rest are like 'yieeeeeee'

i just smile at her and i look at harry with a huge grin in his face and i punch his shoulder playfully.

"you guys are crazy lets continue the game"i said and they all nodded.

as sam spin the bottle it pointed to me.seriously?thanks for that huh.all of them are cheering and said that lou should the one who will ask me.i'm getting nervous now.

"truth or dare?"

"dare"

"go and tell your girlfriend right in front of her face that...."

"that what?c'mon lou you're making me sweat"

"that you want to make out right now with her in front of us and she needs to say yes"

i saw sam put her hand in her face hiding it and the rest are cheering.

"seriously lou?"

"yup"

"okay okay" i went to sam and remove her hand from her face i can see that her cheeks are hitting up.

"baby i want to make out with you right in front of them right now"i said to her face and she's lauging and glaring at lou 

"lou you're crazy"she said throwing her pouch on lou

i leaned in and pressed my lips on to her and the kiss are getting deeper and deeper until we both lay on the floor and the lads just stay quite and shocked and then after few seconds we pull away.

"woah i mean thats so real"lou said

"thats whant u want me to do"i said 

we all continue the game and sam whisper to me "babe its getting late"

i sat up and liam ask "you're going now?"

"yes liam sam is already sleepy see you guys we need to go"

"yeah i guess we need to go either lou"el said

then they all agree to go home and we thank harry.

--------------

"goodnight baby"

"goodnight  zayn"

"i love you"

"i love you too"

and then i turn off the light and went to sleep....

--