Chapter 1

Hi we're on the first chapter of the story hope y'all like it

vote and comment as well :) x

Sam POV

     I was now laying on my bed waiting for my boyfriend's text he's now in the recording studio.The tour just got done so he's with me and his family right now in london.Well i think i forgot to intruduce my self,I am Samantha louise hudson or you can call me Sam :) I'm a model thats my part time job and my boyfriend is Zayn Malik from one direction.We are almost 1 year and 8 months being together and i can say i'm in a perfect relationship right now and i'm very lucky to have him he's a sweet guy.And his family is so sweet as well we have a perfect life thats all i can say <3

     15 mins of waiting and i got a text message from zayn.

HUBBY: hi baby on my way home see you later miss you already :) x

ME: ok i'll make you a dinner your mom is here by the way xx

HUBBY: thats great see you both in a bit love you my baby :) x

ME: love you too <3 xxx

     If you guys all know we are living in the same flat :)

     As Trisha zayn's mom is helping me for dinner we've got a little conversation. "So sammy when's the wedding?" Trisha ask me jokingly "we haven't talked about that Trish and we're still young for that" i replied to her while i put the plates on the table.Trisha nodded and said "thats good you guys have to take it slow besides you both are so happy right now" trisha said with a smile.Then the door opened means zayn's home already and i quickly run into him and give him a tight hug.

     "miss you so much baby,oh hi mom" zayn said still hugging me and then we pulled away and went to his mom to hug."so how's work?"i ask while removing his coat."so tired but i'll have a good news"zayn faced me with his hand on my waist."whats the good news mister?"i said with my hands on his neck.

     "i've got a 1week break" he said with a huge grin.with that i hugged him again tightly and kissing his cheek like there's no tomorrow and he just chuckle.

        "that's great son you can spend more time with her now"his mom tells us.We finished our dinner and Trisha leave already so its just the two of us.After i finish washing the dishes i went upstairs to take a bath but i saw our room open and saw zayn already laying on the bed sleeping peacefully not even changing his clothes.I went closer to him studying his perect face.

           "how did i get such a very hundsome boyfriend like you"i chuckle to my self.

           "i will always be here for you no matter what ,i love you forever and always zayn"i said to him as i kiss his nose and held my self to the bathroom to take a shower.

------------------------

 Zayn POV'

         I'm so tired and lay on our bed and closed my eyes i'm not asleep yet.I heard sam closed the door i keep my eyes closed and i heard what she say "i love you forever and always zayn" thats the last words she said and with that i fell inlove with her all over again. I am so lucky having her i will never ask for more just her is enough.

      We are peacefully sleeping with my hands wrapped around Sam's waist oh i always love this moment when my phone beeped means i got a tweet.I'm totally sure thats a fan and i ignore it and went back to sleep coz tomorrow i will bring sam somewhere coz i totally miss her :)

       as i closed my eyes i kissed sam's lips and said "Good night baby i love you so much"

-----------------------

Short i guess hmm i'm so sleepy -__- i'll update tommorrow :))

thanks for reading 

many sweet moments of Sam and Zayn on next page so ..... please stay reading this book <3

vote and comment and send me some suggestions :) xx