44 ☆ The Fight For (Y/N)'s Hand: Endgame

Alright memers, I haven't updated this in like 2 years or even since lockdown, BUT THE PICTURE OF AIZAWA ON THE COVER TAUNTS ME EVERY TIME I COME ON HERE. SO, I'M JUST GONNA FINISH THIS STORY BC HONESTLY, THIS MONSTROSITY DESERVES TO HAVE A PROPER FUNERAL XD

On another note, thank you to everyone who's actually stuck this far. And even if you haven't read this in two years, thank you again lol This story has been very insane (but not as insane as the comments~) XD

Also, prepare: this is verrrrry random (and long)~

I went to bed that night feeling really sad. My mental health was really going down the toilet because what Katsuki had said really hit different. You know, when he said that he wasn't desperate and I needed to make up my mind about who I was gonna date. It was really eye-opening. I mean, even the furries were starting to gossip about me.

So, yeah. It was really sad. I was sitting at my desk right now, watching YouTube videos on my phone (which I had snuck in). I was so depressed that I actually resorted to boyfriend ASMR for comfort. The video I was looping for the rest of the night was called: "ASMR Role Play - Caring and Supportive Funky Kong Gives You A Ride Home From The Airport."

The way Funky Kong consoled me in my time of darkness and need made me feel even sadder, though. It reminded me of how much I actually wanted a boyfriend!!! But out of all the dudes I knew, which one would be my sweet and supportive Funky Kong? Could I possibly find a beautiful man like that in real life or was that only a YouTube fantasy?

Without warning, I started tearing up and crying into my pillow. I was probably annoying all my female dormmates because of all my constant sobbing, but I missed the part where that was my problem. I mean, it's not like any of them had it as bad as me! They weren't cursed with the wretched power of memes!!!!! So, after crying and listening to Funky Kong's hawt words of wisdom, I finally fell asleep.

🤠🤠🤠

When I woke up the next day, I realized that I wasn't in my ratty, gross bed. Instead, I was stuck in a dark, vibrating compartment. It seemed as if I had been kidnapped and thrown into the back of a van. Wasn't sure, though—I felt really tired, so I laid back down and closed my eyes again.

Suddenly, I shot up.

Wait?! I've been kidnapped?! OMG, that's like illegal!!!!?!?!

I looked down at my hands and saw that I had been handcuffed with cheesy Dollar General handcuffs from the toy section for six-year-old boys! I tried ripping them off like Dwayne Johnson would in an action movie, but I had sticks for wrists!! It was impossible!

I started freaking out 'cuz what if I got kidnapped by a freaky yandere? OMG NO WHAT IF IT WAS MINETA? AW HECK NAW BRUV, I NEEDED TO GET OUTTA HERE.

I tried biting off the handcuffs but then I decided not to 'cuz they may have had his germs. But then again, Mineta couldn't drive, so it couldn't have been him. So, I tried biting them off anyway—but OMG, what if they had someone else's germs?!

I started spitting out the plastic-y taste. I tried to roll over so I could get comfy, but then I knocked into something thicc.

"Uhf! Wait—(Y/N)! YOU'RE AWAKE?!" Deku cried.

"Wait, Deku?!?!" I gasped. "Is that you?!"

"(Y/N)—YOU AIN'T DEAD???" Katsuki called.

"THANK SHREK YOU'RE ALIVE," Denki screeched.

Before I knew it, all the guys started calling my name. Apparently, I had been kidnapped along with Deku, Katsuki, Denki, Eijiro, Tenya, Hanta, Shouto, emo birb, and Yuga. So, whoever this kidnapper was—he was pretty stronk if he could kidnap all these unnaturally-shredded boiz.