chapter 3

Canada POV

I was mostly daydreaming about Ukraine I saw a man burst through the doors he seems to be being chased. America he told us to get down I got behind a table and saw America pull out a gun he's not talking about fighting the guy he thinking !!??! RIGHT, I header a gunshot I hear the man yell in pain I peeked over the table to see if it is safe to get out. I saw them being pinned down on the ground by the two guards then I saw America he was bloody from the waist. Ah shit he was about to pass out and hit the ground "AMERICA" I started running towards him to catch him before he fell but Russia got there before me. he catch his arm a sat him down on a chair he was unconscious and losing a lot of blood "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE " Germany and I got a hold of some towels and started pressing down on the wounds to keep the blood from coming now until the ambulance came. dad looked scared for him we got him on the ambulance Australia and New Zealand got in the car with me to the Hospital père and dad got on the ambulance with ame. so they can stay with him oh my God what was he thinking we just got to see each other today and he's already going to the hospital.

American went to surgery dad, père, Australia, New Zealand and I was waiting. Lobby waiting for America to get out of the surgery room the surgeon said it was just going to take a few hours it felt like years but America was finally out. the doctor told us that he should be waking up soon and since he was a countryhuman he will be healing up fast. and he told us that he should stay in the hospital for at least one day and rest for about 5 days.

Russia POV

I was mostly taking down notes when I hear a man then I saw a man with a gun. I hear someone telling us to get down so I did with my siblings that were with me. it looked look he was going after China, me, and America is this some sort of terrorist attack. I hear gunshots then I heard a thud I looked up to see the man screaming and yelling and then America who was wobbly and bloody. "he going to fall down" I ran over to him right before he fell on it to the ground. I sat in the chair Canada Yell for someone to get an ambulance and japan called one I gave Germany and Canada some towels from the bathroom. Ukraine looks worried for him I don't know why he was a countryhuman. has a high tolerance to pain and it's harder to kill us with a few gunshot wounds. but I still kind of understand why he was worried he was just shot.

America POV

I woke up in the hospital room ah fuck what time I quickly put on my glasses there was a nurse in the room I called her over to ask what was the time she told me it was noon fuck the kids I asked if I could make phone call she told me yes and gave me my phone she left the room to give me privacy. I started dialing the house number I waited for someone to answer.

Hello?

hey it's me papa Hawaii

oh hi, Papa!

honey could not yell on the phone, please

oh sorry papa

it ok could you pass me to Louisiana

ok ..... hey dad

hey Louisiana I'm in the Hospital

wait WHAT

keep your voice down

sorry sorry why are you in the hospital

I got shot by a guy 2 time's in the waist

what a jackass I'm going to come

wait what don't come

what why

because I want to keep these as protected as I don't want anyone to know about you guys

all right. Please come home soon dad love you

love you too honey

Louisiana hung up the phone I sigh and I put my phone down then my family burst through the door. "AH what the FUCK you guys almost gave me a heart attack"

France: SON what were you thinking your father and I were so worried about you that he even separate because of how much stress he was in.

Hi dads I said in a nervous tone England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland they looked mad

Scotland: what the FUCK were you thinking Son

Australia: ya mate what were you thinking

N.Z and Canada: YA

Ame: sorry sorry I wasn't thinking straight I just wanted to protect you guys

Canada: yeah but you didn't have to sacrifice yourself??!!

ame: sorry sorry

France: we are just glad that you're okay but please don't ever do that again you almost gave me a heart attack

Ame: hahe can't make any promises

England: we're serious please don't ever do that again

Ame: ok

they all hugged me in a tight embrace

whales: the doctor said that you're going to need to stay in the hospital for at least 1 day and rest for the next 5 days.

Ame: what :)

N.I: mate you we're shot what do you mean what

Ame: ya no can do

Australia: what do you mean no can do

Ame: uummm yo no hablo ingles he ha

to be continued